Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For yourself, do you like your hair to be straight or curly?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:31 AM
  • 26 Replies

Straight

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofblueyes
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM

It depends on the day.  If I have the time, I like it straight..

If I am having a blah day I just throw some gel in it after my shower and wear it curly..

soldierkiss.gif military couple image by CommentCrazyGirl

guam_mama
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:39 AM

both

Kays_Mama06
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:40 AM

After being a bitch about my curly hair (which was FINE to begin with) I got a curl softener and it was left in my hair for TOO LONG and my hair wouldnt curl anymore.. And by curly.. I mean this..

It went from that ^ to soft waves!! My hair is just FINALLY growing out again (still too slow for my liking) so hopefully once it's long enough (past my shoulders) i'll cut it so the curls will be all even.

This was a hard and EXPENSIVE lesson in the grass is NOT always greener on the other side.

So to answer your question: Curly.

But i'm not going to lie.. It will be nice to go back and forth since I get Keratin treatments in my hair to eliminate frizz.

Merjo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:40 AM

I have naturally curly hair and I LOVE it curly

marshsmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I like to wear my hair straight but I never do cause it takes too long to straighten it.

kk_bella
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:42 AM
My hair is naturally pretty straight, sometimes a little wavy. I love curly hair but my hair won't hold a curl so it looks better when it is completely straight.
MikeysMom51108
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:44 AM

I prefer curly, but it takes FOREVER to get it that way. So, it's usually straight unless it's a special occasion.

MRST04
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM

I prefer it straight. The Good Lord thought it looks best curly though. I have extremely naturally curly hair.

in lovetoddler girlwelcome spring.gifat the beach

~ Romans 5:3-4 "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." ~

SunnyJoJo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Straight - otherwise my wolf hair is up in a pony tail, which isn't straight or curly but rather like an animal's hair....

Layla honey.... We don't claw the dog's eyes out, she needs those to see...

onehotmom8300
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:01 PM

My hair is natural curly and I wear it both ways but the majority of the time I blow it out with big waves/curls, I'm pretty hair savvy ( I managed 3 hair salons) so I get creative and braid it at night and wake up and let if out then it has a different type of wave. I love hair!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)