Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is you child's Favorite past time?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:50 PM
  • 14 Replies

Just bored and wondering what is you child ultimate favorite past time. My son is Fishing. he would go everyday if we could.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:52 PM

My girls are teens so its running with friends and facebook. 

onehotmom8300
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:59 PM

My son is 9 and he would ride his dirt bike all day and night if I let him, which he does ride about 2 hours a night when we are not at baseball practice/games.

Hearts_n_Stars
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM

irritating mommy.. just kidding..

really, he's currently into following me around everywhere.. i'm pregnant with my third, and he wants to be with me wherever i go.. he's sitting on my bed right now, eating strawberries, and watching Nick Jr..

treversmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I think that on the top of every kids list. It to drive my crazy

Quoting Hearts_n_Stars:

irritating mommy.. just kidding..

really, he's currently into following me around everywhere.. i'm pregnant with my third, and he wants to be with me wherever i go.. he's sitting on my bed right now, eating strawberries, and watching Nick Jr..

Iamme21
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Playing computer games. When it is nice outside thought they love the be outside and hard to get them in.

I-Love-My-Girls
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Yes, both of mine love staying around me 24/7 .. especially my eight year old lol I also have a two year old who loves being around me but she loves her daddy too. Both girls love taking walks with me and we will watch shows on t.v educational ones at times or family shows.

MRST04
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:00 PM

My daughter likes to be outside every chance she gets. She loves the outdoors. She spends hours outside looking for rocks, looking at plants, trees & animals.

in lovetoddler girlwelcome spring.gifat the beach

~ Romans 5:3-4 "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." ~

CoeyG
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Right now it's earning a paycheck

SuperDeeDuperMa
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:03 PM

TRAINS! and omgosh he loves superman!

tinybubblez
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:03 PM

sports. baseball, basketball. you name it.

cute little fisherman, OP. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)