Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Desserts

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM
  • 16 Replies

If all of the eight deserts listed below were sitting in
front of you, which would you choose (sorry, you can only
pick one)!  Trust me....this is very  accurate.  Pick your dessert, and then look to see what psychiatrists think about you.

REMEMBER - No Cheating.  Make your choice before you check the meaning.

Here are your choices:
1. Angel Food Cake
2. Brownies
3. Lemon Meringue Pie
4. Vanilla Cake With Chocolate  Icing
5. Strawberry Short Cake
6.Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Icing
7. Ice Cream
8. Carrot Cake     
No, you can't change your mind once you scroll down, so think carefully  about what your choice will be
OK

Now that you've made your choice, this is what the researchers say about  you..... SCROLL DOWN---No Cheating

Â
Â

1.  ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy  items.  A little nutty at times.  Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day.  Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of  underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your  saber.  You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction.  You tend to be  very loyal.

3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, fun, & articulate with your hands, you are  an excellent caregiver and a good teacher.  But don't try to walk and  chew gum at the same time.  A bit of a diva at times, you set your own  style because you do your own thing.  You shine when it comes to  helping others and have many friends.

4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving,  sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking  motivation..  Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a  practical joker.  Others should be cautious in making you mad..  However, you are a friend for life..

5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic ,  warm,  loving.  You care about other people, can be counted on in  a pinch and expect the same in return.  Intuitively keen.  You  can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way.  You  like to do things for yourself and help others learn about themselves.

6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING--  vivacious, always ready to give and receive.  Very creative,  adventurous, ambitious, and passionate.  You can appear to have a cold  exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not  settle for anything average in life.  Love to laugh.

7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it be baseball, football,
basketball, or soccer.  If you could,  you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports...  You  don't like to give up the remote control.  You tend to be  self-centered and high maintenance.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a  very fun loving person, who likes to laugh.  You are fun to be  with.  People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted  person and a little quirky at times.  You have many loyal friends. You  were meant to lead and teach others.  A wonderful role model.

I chose Ice Cream which is really like me Im a huge sports fan.

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners and OKC Thunder. I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman.Oklahoma born and bred!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosa_lee
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I picked chocolate cake but not all of it was accurate. I'm not very creative or adventurous lol everything else was pretty true

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

SunnyJoJo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Lol I picked Ice Cream.

Pretty sure I hate sports and especially hate watching them. I also give up the remote pretty freely and am far from self centered or high maintenance.. funny though!! If it were the opposite of that then it would be dead on.

Layla honey.... We don't claw the dog's eyes out, she needs those to see...

CoeyG
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:40 PM

6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING--  vivacious, always ready to give and receive.  Very creative,  adventurous, ambitious, and passionate.  You can appear to have a cold  exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not  settle for anything average in life.  Love to laugh.

p88hbear
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Here's me... except for the "cold" part, it's pretty spot on!

Bradensmommy719
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:24 AM

i said carrot cake and it does fit me. :D 

MemawBrie
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:58 AM

Pretty cool.  I chose carrot cake and I think the description is fairly accurate, for the most part.  I have to admit, shamefully, I'm not always a good role model.  I try to be, however, I have my moments.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a  very fun loving person, who likes to laugh.  You are fun to be  with.  People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted  person and a little quirky at times.  You have many loyal friends. You  were meant to lead and teach others.  A wonderful role model.

dusky_rose
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:02 AM

Well that just sucks because I picked ice cream and I hate sports, so they be wrong!

Click image above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Yup...mine was right....#6 

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Army_Wife41
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:47 AM

its the frosting...i love carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! lol

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)