• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crocs for Barbie~

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

Barbie was on holiday in Darwin because she craved a pair of genuine crocodile leather shoes. Once she saw the price she just about died and yelled at the shopkeeper "Maybe I'll  go out and catch my own croc!!
The shopkeeper grinned and said, "Sure Mate, you go out and grab yourself a big one!" Determined, Barbie headed for a billabong set on catching herself a crocodile.
Later that day the shopkeeper was driving home when he spotted Barbie standing waist deep in water, a gun in her hand. Just then, he saw a huge crocodile slide quickly towards her. She took aim, killed the creature and with a great deal of effort hauled it on to the bank.
Lying nearby were lots of dead crocs. The shopkeeper watched in amazement.
Just then Barbie flipped the crocodile on its back and shouted,  "Sod it, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!"         

If any of you ever hear me say that to a pic like this send me a package that explodes!!! At that point I will be OOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tericared
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:00 AM

One of the best jokes I have heard....

The.God.Mother
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:00 AM

Barbie walks down the street with a pig under her arm. She passes a man who asks, ''Where did you get that?'' The pig says, ''I won her in a raffle!''

CoeyG
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:42 PM

My head hurts

ashka88
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:06 PM

bouncing

ForeverInLove
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:11 PM

NICE!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)