• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing this Sunday?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

Gave our dog a bath.  Going to take dd out in her car, for the very first time.  She hasn't been behind the wheel, EVER!!! 

Cleaning up the Kitchen and family room from 19 year old dd'd B'day party last night. 

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Not much, too wasted on muscle relaxant and pain pills.   Not feeling too much of anything LOL.  Been sleeping a lot, pain pills make me sleepy.  Took the dogs for a short walk before I got dizzy and had to come home, it's 83 degrees outside and sunny.

-Kney-
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:27 PM

I am doing nothing besides relaxing. We had my husband's cousin's reception last night so I'm relaxing.

Tonight I have Desperate Housewives && Army Wives on so I'm looking forward to that.

njpmom06
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Washing clothes, I opted out of a make-up t-ball game, I am too tired and to lazy and have a headache, my 4yo doesn't even know there is one so he wont mind.  Other wise listening to Fox News, pretty scary about the car bomb in NY.  And of course the oil spill, waiting and watching.  The weather here is just yuck, so I am just going to b lazy all day.

Friday
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Trying to figure out what happened. My oldest, Sean, is 15 today.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 2, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I don't know either.  My oldest turned 19 yesterday. 

Quoting Friday:

Trying to figure out what happened. My oldest, Sean, is 15 today.

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

tericared
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Trying to figure out why would my Grandmother squeeze all of my toothpaste out of the tube?

mommybug77
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I went to 2 stores, did some dishes, general pick up of stuff, washed some clothes. DH is going to BBQ

Teeshann
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM

being completely lazy. i'm sick today and every time i stand up the room spins and my legs shake so i'm just resting as much as i can.

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 4:34 PM

We cleaned the house a bit, mowed the lawn, and then set up the kids pool so they could play for a bit. SO is outside changing the oil in our car now, and I am making a roast with potatoes and carrots.

It's so hott, I am tired.

Lil_ol_me9306
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Cleaning up after a week with my boys, one of them having strep throat and ear infections in both ears all week.  That way, I can study all week and not worry about having to do much cleaning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)