Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHOW US where you live...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:12 PM
  • 228 Replies

Tell us or Show us where you live...

show us and let us guess...if you would like....

Mine is easy brezzy....(no not cover girl)

The Return of the SNARKY MOM's

No application reuired!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maciymommieof3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:13 PM

No application reuired!

Shellness
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM

My city's Nickname is "The City Beautiful" 

Shellness
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Philladelphia?

offrdngal
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM

You live in St. Louis!

Quoting maciymommieof3:

Terri

maciymommieof3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:19 PM

st louis and you? austriallia?

Quoting Shellness:

Philladelphia?

No application reuired!

tericared
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:23 PM

It’s official. {blank} is the Horse Capital of the World. The County has the highest number of horses and ponies in residence in America. Anchored by the {blank} thoroughbred breeding and training farms with more than 70,000 acres, {blank’s} horse industry is represented by virtually every breed of horse, including the American Quarter Horse, Paso Fino, Arabian and Warmbloods. Whether it’s reining, roping, polo, hunter-jumper, dressage, vaulting, western pleasure, saddleseat, sidesaddle, eventing, endurance or simply pleasure riding, {blank} County is home to the world’s most fantastic equine champions.

CoeyG
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM
A steam locomotive and passenger excursion train travels along a grassy area in a fall foliage scene.
NPS Photo, Ken Ganz
Canadian Pacific 2317, a passenger locomotive built in 1923, pulls a passenger train through the Pocono Mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania. 

I'm an older single,pro-choice,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,non-health insured, unemployed, Avon selling,mom of an adult Indigo only child

offrdngal
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:25 PM

'The Door" is what my cities name is, in French.  This is a picture of the original court house.

Historical Postcard: LaPorte County Courthouse, LaPorte, Indiana

Terri

Shellness
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Here is a better hint, I knew I would get ya on the first one but this will give me away :(

offrdngal
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Ocala, FL

Quoting tericared:

It’s official. {blank} is the Horse Capital of the World. The County has the highest number of horses and ponies in residence in America. Anchored by the {blank} thoroughbred breeding and training farms with more than 70,000 acres, {blank’s} horse industry is represented by virtually every breed of horse, including the American Quarter Horse, Paso Fino, Arabian and Warmbloods. Whether it’s reining, roping, polo, hunter-jumper, dressage, vaulting, western pleasure, saddleseat, sidesaddle, eventing, endurance or simply pleasure riding, {blank} County is home to the world’s most fantastic equine champions.

Terri

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)