Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What I believe in that others DON'T.......

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM
  • 38 Replies

Immunizations

Abortion

mercy killings

death penalty

I am not for PA/welfare

I am not for church in school

I am not for Homeschooling BreastFeeding

I am all about a beatuiful lawn...so what about chemicals....don't know   don't care....

I am sure more will come to mind.

The Return of the SNARKY MOM's

No application reuired!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shecallsmemom04
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM

oh boy, you better duck...LOL.

will fight for animals

Shellness
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Trouble maker :)

maciymommieof3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM

but don't get me wrong..I am not against bf......I just hate when people say....thats  they only way you form a bond.

anetrnlov
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Well, you're allowed your opinion....

ToriBabe1221
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:33 PM
I believe in personal choice (I am pro life for myself but believe all women can choose for themselves what to do with their bodies)

I believe in reduced vaccinations.

I believe in the legalizing of marijuana

I am only for the death penalty if it is proved with hard concrete evidence that someone killed someone else. And I believe in that case it should be done asap insteading dragging it out.

I believe in child led weaning but I also don't believe formula to be the devil. To each their own but I will always feel breastmilk is best!

I believe in extended rear facing and harnessing

I believe PA can be a good thing, unfortunatly a lot of people abuse it. I just can't bring myself to believe the good people should be punished because of the bad.

I believe religion should be left out of schools unless its a class that covers all religions and only highschool and college

I believe its very sad what we are doing to this earth. Chemicals for a pretty lawn. Pumping the oil out. Cutting down rain forest. All the emissions. Just makes me sad sad sad that greed is more important than this wonderful planet we have been given the privledge of living on.

I believe in a higher power, prayer, reincarnation, karma

I believe in and don't believe in a lot of things. I don't care what other people believe. I am my own person and I am responisble for my own life. I don't push my beliefs on others and I appreciate when they show the same respect. Although a debate is nice sometimes :)
CoeyG
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Immunizations   Ditto

Abortion              \Pro Choice here

mercy killings     Living Will here

death penalty     you betcha

I am not for PA/welfare  I am for PA if truly needed

I am not for church in school  Ditto, I have nothing against quiet prayer but not Church Services, not stopping classes to pray.

I am not for Homeschooling BreastFeeding, I'm for homeschooling as long as the child keeps up or exceeds his age group.  I'm for breast feeding if that is the choice of everyone involved

I am all about a beatuiful lawn...so what about chemicals....don't know   don't care....I'm allegic to a lot of those chemicals, I'd rather have cement and a rock garden as opposed to not being able to breathe

I believe in conserving energy, I only wash and dry full loads and in good weather I hang laundry outside

I believe in feeding the critters that wander through my yard. 

I enjoy hearing the kids next door playing out in back full of life and laughter

I'm an older single,pro-choice,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,non-health insured, unemployed, Avon selling,mom of an adult Indigo only child

jessnjosh87
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Quoting ToriBabe1221:

I believe in personal choice (I am pro life for myself but believe all women can choose for themselves what to do with their bodies)

I believe in reduced vaccinations.

I believe in the legalizing of marijuana

I am only for the death penalty if it is proved with hard concrete evidence that someone killed someone else. And I believe in that case it should be done asap insteading dragging it out.

I believe in child led weaning but I also don't believe formula to be the devil. To each their own but I will always feel breastmilk is best!

I believe in extended rear facing and harnessing

I believe PA can be a good thing, unfortunatly a lot of people abuse it. I just can't bring myself to believe the good people should be punished because of the bad.

I believe religion should be left out of schools unless its a class that covers all religions and only highschool and college

I believe its very sad what we are doing to this earth. Chemicals for a pretty lawn. Pumping the oil out. Cutting down rain forest. All the emissions. Just makes me sad sad sad that greed is more important than this wonderful planet we have been given the privledge of living on.

I believe in a higher power, prayer, reincarnation, karma

I believe in and don't believe in a lot of things. I don't care what other people believe. I am my own person and I am responisble for my own life. I don't push my beliefs on others and I appreciate when they show the same respect. Although a debate is nice sometimes :)

COULDN'T OF SAID IT BETTER. :D

CafeMom Tickers
my2stinkyboys
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM

I agree with everything you listed.

AnitaVersion2.0
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:37 PM
I believe in ghosts.
hatinnd
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Quoting AnitaVersion2.0:

I believe in ghosts.

The Boogie Man's meaner.

DO NOT buy a car from TOMMY DENIC from Roselle or Palatine ILL. You can see why on my page....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)