Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Taking your baby to the chiro might help them sleep better...

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:57 AM
  • 4 Replies
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NearSeattleMom
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:00 AM

I've always thought chiropractic care for babies was a little wacky.  (I didn't read the article, but that's what I think anyway.)

I think most chiropractors are . . . quacks.  I know.  Harsh, but that's how I feel.  I have been to one chiropractor who made a real difference in my health, but he FIXED me and didn't make me come back for thirty minutes every other day for the rest of my life.

readingI have four kids.  I've been married 22 years. My favorite color is purple. I hate coffee. I read a lot. I love to go to movies alone. Hot weather makes me crabby. 

Brianne036
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:06 AM
Haha. This is my favorite part

Parent Kendra Davila said it helped her 20-month-old daughter.
“If she gets a cold, she comes in, gets checked, gets her adjustment and within three or four days, she’s perfectly fine,” Davila said.

In my expirience ALL colds usually clear up in three to four days....even untreated.
As far as the chiropractic treament.....idk....it helps me and my SO goes every chance he gets So I could see it helping
EireLass
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:48 AM

I didn't read the article. My kids started chiropractic care when they were 18 months old. They're now 30 & 27, and go when they need. 

.stella.
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:20 PM

haha that part made me laugh too.

Quoting Brianne036:

Haha. This is my favorite part

Parent Kendra Davila said it helped her 20-month-old daughter.
“If she gets a cold, she comes in, gets checked, gets her adjustment and within three or four days, she’s perfectly fine,” Davila said.

In my expirience ALL colds usually clear up in three to four days....even untreated.
As far as the chiropractic treament.....idk....it helps me and my SO goes every chance he gets So I could see it helping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)