Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I might be pregnant...I am scared and would like advice

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am a 20-year student living in Texas. I recently got married to the man of my dreams, very recently as of May 15. But today I got home from running errands and went to the bathroom and was spotting-very little but it was there and noticable. It isn't time for me to start my period because I just finished about a week ago. This spotting was much lighter in color than my normal period so I am beginning to worry. I have always had a period that was slightly unpredictable so predicting my ovulation is difficult and the ovulation calculators on the web are untrustworthy for my cycle.

This spotting though did not leak onto my panty liner and only appeared when I "cleaned up" on the toilet paper. it was very pink and I had no pain and was not uncomfortable it was just very surprising! From what I've read this is (what I'm guessing)  implantation bleeding but a pregnancy test won't work for at least a week to 2 weeks...waiting is the worst part...

Could anyone help me and give me advice?

Could I really pregnant?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KaleaWXT
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:32 PM

I would make an appt with the obgyn asap! or atleast give a call and explain

Lil_ol_me9306
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:35 PM

You didn't happen to have an injury down there, or perhapse rough sex last night?

ashka88
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:36 PM

First of all, take a deep breath! Then go see a dr if you can, or I believe there are early detection OTC pregnancy tests and talk to your husband..  If you are having sex you could be pregnant, there is no 100% effective birth control.. Also with certain BC, you can have spotting before and after your period.. Good Luck! And I hope it turns out the way YOU want it to...

JessiWright10
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:43 PM

We don't have rough sex, it's just not our style....and I haven't been on Birth control before but I'm not sure how I feel about taking it in the first place.

And we have a pregnancy center here in my town and I was gonna give them a quick call - I just don't know what to expect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)