• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a tattoo? How old are you?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM
  • 195 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have a tattoo?

Options:

Yes.

No, but I want one.

No, never.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 215

View Results

My husband and I were at a potluck dinner last night . . . we were the oldest people there and I think we may have been the only ones without tattoos!

tattoo

readingI have four kids.  I've been married 22 years. My favorite color is purple. I hate coffee. I read a lot. I love to go to movies alone. Hot weather makes me crabby. 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carter210
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:44 AM

Yes I have one. My son's name and bday on my foot. I was 18 when I got it. I am now 19.

kavp84
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:46 AM

I have three, and I'm 26. I've got someone designing tattoos for me to get representing my kids, and I have my next tattoo idea already planned out.

Tattoos still carry the stigma of being a rebel, or a druggie, or a loser... it's not true anymore. Some of the nicest and sweetest people I know have tattoos. It's a form of expression.

dusky_rose
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:48 AM

I don't have one, but I have thought about getting one. I'm 45.

Click image above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

Kaelansmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:07 AM

Yes, I have one, a Japanese dragon on my lower back.... I got it at 20 yrs old, I am 29 now.

amberb1021
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Yes I have a tattoo I was 26 when I got it and it's a purple butterfly on my lower back (tramp Stamp)

HotMommaStout
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:13 AM

I have several and plans for several more(but none of them are places that can't be easily covered). I'm about to turn 27 on June 3rd. My husband is 28 and he doesn't have any tattoos or a desire to get one. He's 28.

Here is a grouping of my tats ... I have more on my left foot. I just took this tonight.

sweetgrlangel
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:20 AM
I got one this year for Valentines Day. I have 3 butterflies going up the middle of my back with a Swirl behind and a name of one of my boys wrapped around each butterfly. Each butterfly has the favorite color of my son. Wyatt(5) is blue, Brady(7) is Lime Green, Emmett(8 months) I made Red. I am 28.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WishfulMama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:22 AM

I just don't think it would look good on my skin when I get old and wrinkly.  Sorry.  I am not a fan of the tattoos.  

-Kney-
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:43 AM

I have 2. The first one is the good luck care bear on my right ankle then the other one is on my left shoulder blad its a deer head with banners for my dad who passed Feb 4, 2009.

I'm 20 and I plan on getting more.

Shawnie8187
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:10 AM

I ma 20 and I have 3, and I will be getting two more, a cover up for my first one, and one with my kids initials

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)