• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Father's Day Gift Shopping...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM
  • 27 Replies

On Father's Day, we give hugs and kisses to the men in our lives.  Maybe you can treat Dad to a hug he can wear all year with the new men's styles from Crocs.

What are you getting your special guy this year? 

giving dad gift

Have you checked out the new line of comfortable and affordable footwear at Crocs?

Interested in becoming a Crocs Ambassador? Check out this newly launched contest on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Crocs.

Click on the tab, "Be An Ambassador?" to find out more!

- The CafeMom Team

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM

We are taking my sons Father out to dinner and then him and my son are going to see a movie. I'm not sure what to buy him  yet....still have time to figure that one out.

Oneatatimemommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM

IDK I am not sure if he has the day off yet so haven't planned anything.

deedee3849
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM

My dad has everything he wants so I usually just get my dad a card, sometimes a book because he loves to read. We also go over for a BBQ sometime that weekend.

As for my DH.....the kids make him a card and we do something special as a family to celebrate his day. We usually go hiking, river walking or to dinner at Pizza Hut or Chinese (his faves).

Newtons06
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM

My hubby rides a motorcycle and is getting the bell for the front of it (it's apparently supposed to bring luck to the rider) and a pair of chaps.  If he makes a few more sales and all our bills are caught up, he MIGHT get a PS3 too, but I'm not sure, that ones a BIG maybe.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 26, 2010 at 10:22 PM

we are having a big BBQ at my moms! I wanna get DH a special cake not sure of gift yet!

ladyluck1996
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Not sure on what I will be getting for my hubby or my dad.

irishtinkerbell
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

For my Husband, I'm trying to finish a photobook on one of the photo sites in time. I'm still collecting pictures from the last 5 years of the kids. We might go to Silver Dollar City or we might go camping. Not sure.

Not sure if I'll see my dad on Father's Day.

*Dana*

tml06451
by on May. 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM

I honestly have no idea lol I know he's been dying for sushi so maybe I'll see if his brother or step dad will go with him for lunch at the sushi place (I don't eat it) and maybe let him pick out a new video game, I've really got to start working on that lol

Pregnancy%20ticker

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2010 at 10:47 AM

I usually get my dad a tie and a card.  Then Naeem makes his papa a homemade card and maybe a can of nuts.

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Naeem will also make his daddy a homemade card and we'll pick him up some sugar free candy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)