Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddler Has Tantrums if He Can't Smoke 40 Cigarettes a Day VIDEO

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM
  • 20 Replies

These are the first shocking pictures of smoking toddler Ardi Rizal -- who throws tantrums if he can't puff 40 cigs a day.

Toddler smokingSun

The Sun told on Saturday how the two-year-old got hooked after dad Mohammed gave him a cigarette at 18 months.

Now he weighs 4 stone [56 pounds] and trundles 'round on a toy truck blowing smoke rings -- too unfit to run with other kids.

Mum Diana, 26, wept: "He's totally addicted. If he doesn't get cigarettes, he gets angry and screams and batters his head against the wall. He tells me he feels dizzy and sick."

Ardi will smoke only one brand and his habit costs his parents Â£3.78 [$5.44] a day in Musi Banyuasin, Indonesia.

Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits.

But fishmonger Mohammed, 30, said: "He looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem."

by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelansmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:15 PM

MAAAA!!! that is soooo wrong...

CoeyG
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Who the hell got this kid started smoking to begin with?  They need to be drawn an quartered!

ColtsFan1912
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:18 PM

that is so sad actually. i can't even begin to understand who would give a baby a cigarette

BleedinHeartMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Not only does he weigh 56 lbs at 2 yrs old they are now putting more strain on his poor little body with these toxins..

momsndaughters
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:20 PM

LMAO!!!! I'm sorry but that just looks funny to me....

wilesmomma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:21 PM
I saw this on Dr.Oz facebook page. This is disgusting beyond words. His dad needs to be bured with 40 cigarettes a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:21 PM
Burned*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnoBuny
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:23 PM

so, if it wasnt bad enough giving him a cigarette at 18 months they continued to give him cigarettes until he has become addicted............that is so disturbing.

hazelnutx
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:26 PM

oh dear god...

mumma2brayden
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:34 PM

this is so crazy and wayyyyyy disturbing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)