Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SPOILER ALERT! dont open if you dont want to know who wins AI

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM
  • 15 Replies

I didnt really much care who won this year but am very happy that LEE won.  I hope that he is just as big as carrie underwood.  I really enjoy his voice.  I am sure crystal will do big things.  i like singer/ songwriters too. 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:15 PM

*shrug, I don't even watch the show so knowing who wins doesn't really matter to me don't even know who "Lee" is...sorry.

Okiemamatoo3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:15 PM

It just shows that AI would rather have some on that will conform to the image AI wants...i mean Beautiful day isnt that a You too song or something...its ok this way MamaSox can write her own songs and look the way SHE wants to look

amberb1021
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I love these posts. I live on the West Coast and it has not even started yet here and I like to tell people here I know and spoil it for them. lol

Just_Bethy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:19 PM

I don't watch it..but I gotta say at  least you posted with consideration!!! Some one else posted the winner in her title!!!... Diff group...I feel for people who hadn't seen it yet who saw that!

Okiemamatoo3

NICE lol

Quoting amberb1021:

I love these posts. I live on the West Coast and it has not even started yet here and I like to tell people here I know and spoil it for them. lol

lilyrose73
I love Lee!! Crystal is good, but Lee is more my style of music.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lohmggcjr
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:21 PM

haha...the just torcher them and say it was a tie.

Quoting amberb1021:

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 26, 2010 at 10:29 PM

I only watched Hollywood and parts of about 2 shows.  The talent just wasn't there.  I did tape tonight to see some of the finale and glad to see the goodbye to Simon. 

tericared
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:00 PM

I liked Mike...

jillbailey26
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I made sure I stayed off the computer until I was done watching it, lol.  I waited until it was done recording so I could fast forward through most of it, LOL.

Quoting Just_Bethy:

I don't watch it..but I gotta say at  least you posted with consideration!!! Some one else posted the winner in her title!!!... Diff group...I feel for people who hadn't seen it yet who saw that!

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)