Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the last thing you read?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM
  • 25 Replies

What's the last book or magazine you read?

What are you reading now?

reading

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carter210
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:51 AM

A Thousand Splendid Suns was the last book I read. It was really good. I also read Kite Runner by the same author and it was also a great book!

SunnyJoJo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:55 AM

Some random magazine I found in my dad's magazine pile. It was an article on survival. I LOVE reading survival stuff, I'll probably never ever use it in my life cause I don't enjoy the outdoors but I know what to do in any situation.

so my answer is a survival article about surviving after getting lost while hiking. It had awesome true life stories of survival and rescue in there to. The one before that was about search and rescue dogs.

Next I'll start reading my Better Home and Gardens magazine.
Hey you said magazine or book     Sorry I'll stop typing now.

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to, do it.
Want to change the world... There's nothing to it.

dustinsmommy74
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM

The last book was Fearless Fourteen and now I am reading the first book in the Vampire Academy series.

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:16 AM

I read a local newspaper that had personal stories of going to war in it.  Pretty moving.

kyisme21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:17 AM
bullet by laurell k. hamilton. sadly, i wasnt too impressed by it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beatlemama
by Julie on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:45 AM

The last book I finished was Angry Housewives Eating BonBons.  Right now I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love and Before You Know Kindness.  (I tend to read more than one book at a time)

mommyofblueyes
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Dr. Sears, The Birth Book...still reading it!  :)

How`s my pregnancy doing? soldierkiss.gif military couple image by CommentCrazyGirl

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM

The last two books I read were The 9th Judgment by James Patterson and Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella and now I'm reading The Carrie Diaries ( I ♥ SATC) by Candace Bushnell.

silvercrow
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:00 AM

The last three books i read (because most of my books are under 300 pages) were Condor and Talon (the last books in that serise) By John Simpson. Hell on Wheels By Carol Lynne (third in that serise) and one of my Most Favorite books By AJ Llewellyn The Book and The Rose my next book Will be Love Means No Boundaries But i dont know my favorite writers all have never books coming out and i buy theirs before i read or buy anyone elses

LaJoanna
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:33 AM
Cesar millan dog whisperer's book good read if you plan on having a dog or have 1.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)