Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever had pests in your house?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:51 AM
  • 32 Replies

I was watching Billy the Exterminator today for the first time.  What a strange show!

Anyway, it made me wonder . . . what pests have you had in your house?

Snakes?

Raccoons?

Mice?

Bugs?

Do tell!  I about died when he pulled snakes out of people's bedrooms that had absolutely NO IDEA they had snakes in their houses!  YIKES!

readingI have four kids.  I've been married 22 years. My favorite color is purple. I hate coffee. I read a lot. I love to go to movies alone. Hot weather makes me crabby. 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3jaysmama
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:00 AM

I had a bat once!  It was really freaky.  I grabbed the kids and bolted us in their bedroom while my hubby is in the living room going "I could really use some help out here!"  Lol!

SunnyJoJo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:02 AM

I love that show, it just came on right now!

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to, do it.
Want to change the world... There's nothing to it.

dustinsmommy74
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:02 AM

We had a mouse at one time and that is about it. Snakes I would realllly freak over.

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:19 AM

Ants.... ooooh, I hate ants!

mommasbabies77
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:29 AM
Well I have 4 right now but since I married 1 and gave birth to 3 I doubt they can be exterminated. Hehe

Seriously, we had a bird one time. Still don't know how it got in. It committed suicide slamming into the windows trying to get out. We tried but couldn't get it headed out the door.

NearSeattleMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:13 AM

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Well I have 4 right now but since I married 1 and gave birth to 3 I doubt they can be exterminated. Hehe

Seriously, we had a bird one time. Still don't know how it got in. It committed suicide slamming into the windows trying to get out. We tried but couldn't get it headed out the door.

Ha ha!

readingI have four kids.  I've been married 22 years. My favorite color is purple. I hate coffee. I read a lot. I love to go to movies alone. Hot weather makes me crabby. 

Mommy_Ray
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:17 AM

hobo spiders. Apparently there was one in our house, my friend and I had DEEP cleaned and got rid of all the food so we could go on a vacation for a little over 2 weeks. We came home and they were EVERYWHERE.HUNDREDS of them. The apartment complex was only a year old and very clean, but we lived in a grassy area

Mommy_Ray
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:19 AM

BUMP!

Mommy_Ray
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:23 AM

BUMP!

Mommy_Ray
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)