Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I POO IN BLUE! No really its TRUE!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:20 AM
  • 11 Replies

OMG. My boys and I just love this commercial. Its just too darn cute!

But do some think its a little too "racy" so to speak?

I think he is just a DOLL!

What are YOUR opinions?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyslove0607
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:22 AM

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FDNYwife
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:23 AM

I think its cute.  However, I honestly think the whole idea of a Jean diaper is just dumb LOL

Fibro-Mom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:37 AM

I think that this commercial is really cute. And if I still had one in diapers I so would buy these. How adorable!

oCyn
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:39 AM
Haven't seen it yet, I'm on phone now, so I can't see, but I did here it's the cutest thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nemiller
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:44 AM

lmao... "the coolest you'll look pooping your pants".

Leeshamak
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:47 AM

Quoting nemiller:

I hafta agree... histerical~lol!

leeshamak. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
mommyslove0607
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:36 AM
LOL! SO CUTE!

Quoting Leeshamak:

Quoting nemiller:

I hafta agree... histerical~lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:21 AM

I think it advertises an product who's only real purpose is to retrieve money from the wallets of parents.  I can't say that I know of any child who has benifited from the use of the product.  They still have "accidents" in their underwear after "transitioning" from pull ups to underwear...this only adds an extra step and extra expense, while the kid in the commercial is cute he wouldn't make me run out and buy the product.

carterscutie85
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:24 AM

How are they supposed to benefit from the product? It's a regular diaper with a jean pattern on it. It works the same as any Huggies diaper.

I want to buy some for DS as soon as I can find them in the box and not the bag.

Quoting CoeyG:

I think it advertises an product who's only real purpose is to retrieve money from the wallets of parents.  I can't say that I know of any child who has benifited from the use of the product.  They still have "accidents" in their underwear after "transitioning" from pull ups to underwear...this only adds an extra step and extra expense, while the kid in the commercial is cute he wouldn't make me run out and buy the product.

Leeshamak
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Quoting carterscutie85:

How are they supposed to benefit from the product? It's a regular diaper with a jean pattern on it. It works the same as any Huggies diaper.

I want to buy some for DS as soon as I can find them in the box and not the bag.

Quoting CoeyG:

I think she's referring to the benefits of using cloth diapers to the use of these disposable diapers. I used disposables for my 1st 2 but trailed off to using gdiapers as of late. They are biodegradable and flushable! Plus, we use the insert part as emergency underwear in the car. I think if I have another, we'll go cloth:) 

But, I think Target had some in the box if that helps??

leeshamak. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)