Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For widows or people who had lost that special someone.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:42 AM
  • 2 Replies

After you lost your husband or special someone. When you fall in love again does the love that you felt for that person goes away or its always there in your heart. I was just wondering if you married the love of your life and he dies, can you really fall in love again? I'm just wondering sorry if i bring back some hard memories if want my intention. I'm just curious how does your heart handle does feelings or your mind.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:54 AM

I can't speak from my own perspective but my Mom was deeply in love with my Dad.  He died from a heart attack.  My stepdad came into the picture nearly a year later and my Mom wasn't looking for it, he just fell in her lap and it all happened.  They married 5 years later and were married for 10 years when my stepdad died.  You can fall in love twice.  My stepdad and my Dad were both wonderful wonderful men.  Very different from each other I might add as well.  She actuallly had a special man in her life after my stepdad.  She would never remarry again and my Mom passed away 3 years ago at the age of 79.  He cared for my Mom a lot when she was sick the last year or so of her life. 

yashira07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Thanks for sharing. Sorry about your mom and im happy that she had a good life from what you told she sounded like she was a good person and a good mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)