Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your summer plans for the kids?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

I plan on being super busy with the kids this summer. allura is 2 this year and she can start having fun with us now. Yeah! So , I have a ton of stuff planned out.

We are going to make a trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo and aquarium. We love animals here in our house. We feed the birds outside very day!  I know Clay loves the Zoo, so I know Allura will too. Now that she can see all the animals she has learned about .

I have not been camping in a long while. I love to camp, with tents. So, I am hoping if we don't get to camp, we can set up some tents in the back yard. I know the kids will love that. Start a fire back there and roast marshmallows and wiener's.

Of course we have to check out the carnivals that come to town. Clay likes to go on the crazy rides and this year he just might be big enough.

So what are your plans?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
allurasmamma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:46 PM

Bump, no one? Come on guys, gotta be doing something. I need more ideas!

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

We've started going out lately. we've been to the aquarium, theme parks and probably next is the beach. Just waiting to get warmer days and we're off. We're planning to go to San Diego Sea World since our son would definitely enjoy it now. And also disneyland. i am planning to enroll him in swimming class as well.

allurasmamma
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Wow, you want to be busy also. (: I think that is great. My son has 4 more days of school. Then the Let the parties begin (: I was also thinking swimming lessons for him. Thanks for reminding me. (:

Quoting tatar:

We've started going out lately. we've been to the aquarium, theme parks and probably next is the beach. Just waiting to get warmer days and we're off. We're planning to go to San Diego Sea World since our son would definitely enjoy it now. And also disneyland. i am planning to enroll him in swimming class as well.

my4boys2002
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 2:53 PM
We have a few vacations then we will just hang by the pool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Taking Naeem to the aquarium, a water part and the zoo.  Other than we'll be doing plenty of activities where we live including nature walks, going to the park, playing with the water ball and slip n slide.  His papa is getting him a new swing set and a John Deere power wheels so we'll spending a lot of time out doors.

allurasmamma
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 7:50 PM

We haven't been on vacation yet all together ):

I hope maybe this summer getting one in. We really  need it!

Hope you all have a blast!

Quoting my4boys2002:

We have a few vacations then we will just hang by the pool

CoeyG
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 7:52 PM

My kid is going to be working.

ashka88
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 8:03 PM

We are moving to Israel at the end of the month, the kids will be in school a couple of day a week there. They've never been so we'll do the tourist thing on our days off! :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)