Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sibling picture post!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM
  • 72 Replies

I done a sibling picture post in another group a while ago.

I posted pictures of my sister's and I. And how different we look and asked everyone to share their sibling pictures. So, lets see if anyone wants to share here, since it was very popular in other groups.

Here I am - Jamie I am 29

Here is my middle sister Amy.

And my youngest sis sis, Kelly. She is the baby.

We look like nothing alike. And I was always jealous of sisters that look the same.

But now I embrase our differences.

Share your sibling photo's. I would love to see them.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanceandhailey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:43 PM

My brother, my mom and I.....we have different dads though.

allurasmamma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Oh..yeah. I can see the difference but I can also see that you look alike. You both look like mom. (: I like your smile. Thank you for sharing , that is awesome.

Quoting lanceandhailey:

My brother, my mom and I.....we have different dads though.

Gretchen2876
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM

This was a couple of years ago, at the Coyote Ugly, in Nashville. My brother is on the far left, his wife is in the red behind him, me (yes, I was feeling good when this pic was taken, lol) and my hubby.

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it. Or the way it is, or ought to be. What's more important, is that we're all looking for it, and a way to see it.

Desi DeNardo (via Starbucks coffee cup)

Gretchen2876
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 PM

My brother and I have different Dads too, but it's not obvious. My 4yo is my brothers twin, and I love it!

Gretchen2876
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Twins :)

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it. Or the way it is, or ought to be. What's more important, is that we're all looking for it, and a way to see it.

BabyJae
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:53 PM

This is me and my brother I am 26 he is 22

bellaamore
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:56 PM

A picture of a picture. LOL... but, it is my little brother, Buck, and I his senior year, while I was in college.

This is us as kids.

This is us at my first homecoming in high school.  Yes, I invited my little brother. LOL

This is us as teeny tiney kids. LOL.. That is him in the front.

bellaamore
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Here we are as adults.

That is him holding the dog's leash.  He's a big bad Marine now..and I am a SAHM. :)

Gretchen2876
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

My wedding...

My brothers wedding...

It's cool to note, that our births, weddings, and first born babies, are all 8 years apart :)

allurasmamma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Quoting Gretchen2876:

This was a couple of years ago, at the Coyote Ugly, in Nashville. My brother is on the far left, his wife is in the red behind him, me (yes, I was feeling good when this pic was taken, lol) and my hubby.

Was that a cool place? Was it like the movie? I would love to go to a place like that! Looks like you guys had fun!

You look so much alike! Very beautiful people. Blessed.

Your name isn't Allison is it? OMG, you look too familiar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)