Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What have you bought for you home lately?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:14 PM
  • 38 Replies

I am so excited that my son already has a study desk and also a sewing table for myself. I was a the Ikea last...ooohhh how i'd love to by a lot from that store. The problem is, I don't have  the means to transport them and the space in the house lol. Anyway, my son is enjoying the table now and is drawing and coloring. So, how about you?  What have you bought for your home lately?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Bought my little man a toybox and we have some playmats on the way...

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM

funny, my son is ignoring bob the builder on tv lol.

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Quoting Kaelansmom:

How exciting! been wanting a playmat too! will try to go back to ikea when I send son off to school today lol

Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Quoting tatar:

Quoting Kaelansmom:

How exciting! been wanting a playmat too! will try to go back to ikea when I send son off to school today lol

I ordered the interlocking ones from Step 2... 100$ for 20 mats.. which is more than enough to do his bedroom

mabelrose
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM

well we just got a new couch, but that was free from a family memeber who didnt want it anymore.

the last thing we bought was fans. we have no a/c in the house so fans was the best way to go. 

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM

do you mind if I ask for the link? Been wanting to make a room for my son. he cosleeps with me but he's turning five and I would love him to have his own room. i just don't have any idea where to start....

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Quoting tatar:

Quoting Kaelansmom:

I ordered the interlocking ones from Step 2... 100$ for 20 mats.. which is more than enough to do his bedroom

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM

free is much better! lol I scout free items in craiglists lol. i have invested in fans last winter so I am so ready for summer now.

Quoting mabelrose:

well we just got a new couch, but that was free from a family memeber who didnt want it anymore.

the last thing we bought was fans. we have no a/c in the house so fans was the best way to go. 

Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Quoting tatar:

do you mind if I ask for the link? Been wanting to make a room for my son. he cosleeps with me but he's turning five and I would love him to have his own room. i just don't have any idea where to start....

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Quoting tatar:

Quoting Kaelansmom:

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1553#

Love Step 2!

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM

oh my that is soooo nice!!!! your son is so lucky to have a cool mom to be buying  a mat like this for him:)

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Quoting tatar:

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Quoting tatar:

Quoting Kaelansmom:

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1553#

Love Step 2!

LiesLiesLies
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:55 PM
I pretty much furnished my whole house...and my outdoors as well (Pier 1....love it!!)

I also just got a bunch of decorations from Partylite...like $600 worth!! They are so pretty!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)