Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any plans for today?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am going back to ikea when i drop son off to school:) how about you?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ColtonKeatonMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM

I'm finishing packing the car, going to get hair cuts (me, DH, and the boys) then going to bed. Long way to go in the morning.

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:39 PM

haircut is so exciting! I had mine last week and I love it:)

Quoting ColtonKeatonMom:

I'm finishing packing the car, going to get hair cuts (me, DH, and the boys) then going to bed. Long way to go in the morning.

theycallmemom4
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I'm going to a meeting to discuss my son's dyslexia....and should I mention, tomorrow is the last day of school?

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:47 PM

I had breakfast with a friend, then came home and exercised, showered and did a little work. Now I'm eating lunch, surfing CM and doing something called "zen tangles." DH should be home soon and then we go to DD's 5th grade graduation.

LiesLiesLies
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Well I had ordered an ipad a week and a half ago and I am not going to receive it until the 11th...4 days after the cutoff to get an unlimited data plan...so after much research last night I found ONE Best Buy that had ONE ipad with 3G...So I went this morning and got in line before they opened...and I got it!! YAY!

Now I have no idea what I will do with the other one...but whatever...I am just glad I am grandfathered into an unlimited plan and I will have it for my trip this weekend!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM

lol! mine ends on June 15. it owuld be a sad day though sniff sniff

Quoting theycallmemom4:

I'm going to a meeting to discuss my son's dyslexia....and should I mention, tomorrow is the last day of school?

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

oh my gosh....so happy for you! they cost a fortune lol!!!:)

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Well I had ordered an ipad a week and a half ago and I am not going to receive it until the 11th...4 days after the cutoff to get an unlimited data plan...so after much research last night I found ONE Best Buy that had ONE ipad with 3G...So I went this morning and got in line before they opened...and I got it!! YAY!

Now I have no idea what I will do with the other one...but whatever...I am just glad I am grandfathered into an unlimited plan and I will have it for my trip this weekend!

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

awww congrats! mine graduates on the 15th:)

Quoting balagan_imma:

I had breakfast with a friend, then came home and exercised, showered and did a little work. Now I'm eating lunch, surfing CM and doing something called "zen tangles." DH should be home soon and then we go to DD's 5th grade graduation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)