Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twilight's Eclipse

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM
  • 28 Replies

With Eclipse coming out on June 30th, everyone is hyped and ready to go. What are your thoughts on the Twilight books and movies? Are they overrated or do you love them?

And of course the standard question Team Edward or Team Jacob?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I could go into everything I find wrong with those books, but I will leave it at they are written at a 5th grade level and actually bored me...

Oh and I am Team Tyler's Van... LOL

Issa81

Im very excited! I read all the books 3 times and have watched both movies. I was disappointed at movie one but did like it and bought it lots of parts were way off however movie 2 was better and I know 3 will be great as long as they dont leave out the key parts that will play into movie 4. Hubby is going with me to watch it!!

Im Team EDWARD hehe

bethanysmom1007

I haven't read any of the books, but I have seen both Twilight and New Moon.  My husband bought me Eclipse for my birthday tomorrow(he gave it too me early!!  He's like a little kid!!  LOL), so I'm gonna read that one.  Knowing me I'll prolly have to go out and get the first two books just to see what I missed.

And I'm still not sure whether I'm Team Edward or Team Jacob!  They both have good and bad qualities!!!  I'm leaning towards Edward though!!!  :D

sparkina13

I love them, and am excited for the movie!

moniquinha
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I enjoyed the books a lot more than the movies so far, but I am still excited to see Eclipse. It's always fun to see something you've read played out.  As for Team Edward or Team Jacob...I think she should have them fight to the death and pick the winner. LOL j/k

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:48 PM
I couldn't read the books they weren't interesting. I've seen twilight and new moon I only liked new moon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ohiomomto2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM

I've read the books, seen the first movie, and own the second but don't want to watch it.  The books are SO much better than the movies.  Way too many differences and not better! 

__bcnp
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM

LOVE the books but it's awesome to see them acted out on the big screen ! I def. will be seeing Eclipse ! TEAM EDWARD !!

CoeyG
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Never read them, not interested in reading them, don't care about the movie. Not part of "everyone" I guess

MySavinGrace
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Haven't read the books yet but very well plan to. Have seen Twilight & New Moon & will be watching Eclipse too. I like the movies so far & am sure I'll probably like the books as well. I am Team Jacob!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)