Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping pain? May have some TMI

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM
  • 10 Replies
Before this I was a month late,thought I was pregnant but on May 26th I had some bleeding well the next day it had clots in it and was still very heavy,the day after than it got lighter then stopped. No crampin during that time. Since the 30th I've been having a cramping pain in my abdominal area,sometimes it'll have me bent over in pain. It comes and goes so I never know when to expect it,I've also been nauseated off and on. What could the cramping be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LancesMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Have you mentioned this to your Doctor?

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM
No ma'am I haven't hadn't had a chance to go. But I posted in the preg group and got hate comments so idk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetgrlangel
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM
I have had this happen. But I started bleeding again and bleed heavy for 2 weeks straight with clot ting, went to doctor and he gave me meds to stop bleeding. He also sent me to a OBGYN to be checked. As far as they could tell by that time I had miscarried, but he did put me on birth control to regulate my system.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lohmggcjr
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:53 PM

maybe u had/ have an eptopic (sp) pregnancy.  you should try and get it checked out asap.  sorry to hear you are going through this.

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 3:40 AM
I don't think it was or is a tubal pregnancy. I never got a positive pregnancy test but still having symptoms. I am still cramping however.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lohmggcjr
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:23 PM

I read that totally wrong i thought u had a postive test.  sorry.

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Its okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jgl3g
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 3:17 PM

It may have ovarian cysts. I get them and sometimes that is exactly what appens especially if in is getting ready to burst. You should get to the doc just incase. Cysts are painful and some do go away but if you had an etopic pregnancy you could die.

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 3:48 PM
It can't be ectopic because I never got a pos test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p88hbear
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Either way, it's not normal so you should call your OBGYN and have it checked out.  If you're miscarrying, you might require a DnC to get it taken care of properly so as to not cause complications later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)