Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the highlight of your day?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:25 PM
  • 33 Replies

Mine is I had a great time window shopping at Ikea and afterwards had a great time with my mommy friends at starbucks. We drank fraps while kids run around the outside patio of starbucks.:) How about you? What are the highlights of your day?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jewelrymom236
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Going to sleep at night knowing I have put in a full day taking care of a kid and a husband and thanking G-d that I have a roof over my head  :)

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:32 PM

That's nice. We thank God every night as well for having a roof under our heads:)

Quoting Jewelrymom236:

Going to sleep at night knowing I have put in a full day taking care of a kid and a husband and thanking G-d that I have a roof over my head  :)

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Taking pictures and enjoying them.....

Hearts_n_Stars
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM

having enough money today, to pay my rent.. had to borrow $180 from my mom.. it had to be paid before 4 pm today, and hubby's check doesn't go in til midnight tonight.... thank god she was able to help... i already gave her back $141, god heard us today, and someone called to purchase something listed on Craig's List.... so now all i have to do, is give her the rest tomorrow, after the check goes in..

MySavinGrace
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM

The highlight of my day today was spending the day with all the kiddos at story time at the library, enjoying the much needed rain & just being alive!

Although I am also thanking the Lord that it wasn't us who were involved in a horrific crash where one man lost his life and 2 others were seriously injured. They were friends of my fiance's (who also passed away 2 yrs ago this Sun. in a car wreck) cousin. And I am praying for the families of those involved.

CoeyG
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:24 PM

today it was discussing a change of furniture arrangement with Shannon...

Mom2AlinSkyler9
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:26 PM

highlight of my day was planning our hawaii vacation!

possummom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:27 PM

the kids going to school and then the kids going to bed.

EmmasMom0305
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Right now it is dh calling when he gets done with class. When we are home and together, it is watching Emma and dh playing hide and seek every time he gets home from work, and reading her bedtime stories.

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Going to DD's 5th grade contiuation (graduation) ceremony. Her favorite teacher praised her to the skies and called her a superstar twice. Then I got her report card and Iowa scores. Straight A's and great scores. I could not be prouder right now. DH was even moved to tears.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)