Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you been nice today?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM
  • 23 Replies

What are the nice things you did today for your family, neighbor or even strangers?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:32 PM

nobody's been nice today? lol

Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:33 PM

I don't go out of my house often enough to be nice... though, I did let DS play in the hose today... he loves that.

myfoursonsks
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I sat in a filthy house that stunk all day just because I was nice and didn't want to tell them that their house was nasty...does that count?

Quoting tatar:

WanziesMommie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Im always nice to my family....they love me!!! I let my son go outside today for an hour, even though he is suppose to be on punishment....im way too sensitive!!!!!!!!  Shhhhh...we promised not to tell his dad....lol! 

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:35 PM

that counts:) A nice mommy makes a happy child:)

Quoting Kaelansmom:

I don't go out of my house often enough to be nice... though, I did let DS play in the hose today... he loves that.

CoeyG
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I took my daughter to and from work, I bought my daughter her dinner (she wanted subway).  I feed her dog (along with mine) everyday. 

tatar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:36 PM

oh my I did that for a friend lol!!! I even offered to clean her home and you won't believe the things discovered on the floor lol

Quoting myfoursonsks:

I sat in a filthy house that stunk all day just because I was nice and didn't want to tell them that their house was nasty...does that count?

Quoting tatar:

tatar

Awww another nice mommy!:)

Quoting CoeyG:

I took my daughter to and from work, I bought my daughter her dinner (she wanted subway).  I feed her dog (along with mine) everyday. 

tatar

haha, we're very much the same!!!

Quoting WanziesMommie:

Im always nice to my family....they love me!!! I let my son go outside today for an hour, even though he is suppose to be on punishment....im way too sensitive!!!!!!!!  Shhhhh...we promised not to tell his dad....lol! 

Kstahlhood
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I went to Wal-Mart earlier... There was a homeless man sitting in the rain with his dog, on my way there. I bought him a whole cooked chicken, chips, juice and a 20 dollar bill when I left. :)

Unexpected but NOT an accident, Conceived in the mind of God, Image-bearer created for eternal destiny, Fashioned by His hand- and perfectly planned!

Araya Sunshine 10/26/2006

Benjamin Scott 1/14/2008

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)