Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any recent pictures of your living room?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:21 AM
  • 44 Replies

Would love to see how your living room looks like. I love looking at people's house or livingroom like how they arranged their furnitures. It gives me fresh ideas.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaraMommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:51 AM

t_lawson
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM

gettin2serious
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:15 AM

These are from Fall, but other than Christmas are my only pics.

p88hbear
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:34 AM

This is the view from the playroom ^^

This is the view from the front foyer ^^

This is the view from movie cabinet... lol.  Our living room is an "L" shape so it's hard to get it all in one picture.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

zebbyzebby06
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:53 AM

are our guys houses always this clean, just curious i can never keep mine as clean as my pic? the last couple are usally what my living room looks (not toy room) andi had been painting all day so i didnt clean! dont mind mess lol

Super-mom-me
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM

oh I love that...

wall colors, furnature placement, floors...

its gorgeous

Quoting t_lawson:

p88hbear
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

are our guys houses always this clean, just curious i can never keep mine as clean as my pic? the last couple are usally what my living room looks (not toy room) andi had been painting all day so i didnt clean! dont mind mess lol

Yes, my house is always as clean as my photo - I can't stand clutter.  It drives me buggers.  If my house is unorganized and chaotic then I feel unorganized and chaotic.

t_lawson
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Thank You. We lost our home to fire last yr so I got to have a big input in to design of new house. Hated losing my home but loved getting to help with new one.

Quoting Super-mom-me:

oh I love that...

its gorgeous

Quoting t_lawson:

zebbyzebby06
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:03 AM

thats my prob i cant get to the point of being organize, it should be better whn my hubby gets home, he left in aug adn will be home in aug, i go crazy cause everytime i get almost every room clean iam at the begining again, i juts want someone to come in get it all organzied and clean for me then i can keep it clean from there lol, but right now our house is 2 bedrooms (small house) we have 2 kids and 2 dogs so i cnat help the clutter, we have an old house so the only closets are in the rooms and are small so i cant even store ne thing, it drives me nuts.

Quoting p88hbear:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Yes, my house is always as clean as my photo - I can't stand clutter.  It drives me buggers.  If my house is unorganized and chaotic then I feel unorganized and chaotic.

ashka88
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:06 AM

I really like the color of your walls.. Bold! :o)

Quoting t_lawson:

Thank You. We lost our home to fire last yr so I got to have a big input in to design of new house. Hated losing my home but loved getting to help with new one.

Quoting Super-mom-me:

oh I love that...

its gorgeous

Quoting t_lawson:

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.. ~Buddha~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)