Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy Sh*t!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:24 AM
  • 19 Replies

Somebody let all the crazies out of the loony-bin tonight!!!!! Seriously...is it full moon or what????

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:27 AM

Nope... it is a New Moon... which may have the same effect...

mis3805
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Ahhh yes...that explains it!!

luvmyaustin
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:31 AM

where's the drama posts at tonight i am missing the fun...I'm in that kind of mood tonight lol!!!!

mis3805
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:37 AM

You want drama??? Come join me at work!!! We'll give you drama!!! LOL

Della529
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:37 AM

You see the way you see others?  How do you know that others don't look at you in the same manner?

mis3805
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:45 AM

I know I'm crazy...I have the certifications to prove it. But I'm not the one calling 9-1-1 for the most ridiculous things under the sun, arguing and yelling at me because I'm asking too many questions when all I'm trying to do is get some information so my police officers and ambulance crews don't get hurt. Its just been a super-busy, crazy-ass night.

amberb1021
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:48 AM

i'm sorry.

I don't envy you. I use to work in a lock down facility and new moon and full moon they would go crazy too.

Quoting mis3805:

I know I'm crazy...I have the certifications to prove it. But I'm not the one calling 9-1-1 for the most ridiculous things under the sun, arguing and yelling at me because I'm asking too many questions when all I'm trying to do is get some information so my police officers and ambulance crews don't get hurt. Its just been a super-busy, crazy-ass night.

carter210
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:48 AM

haha I can only imagine some of the calls you get. haha.. I bet you hear some pretty crazy crap!

Della529
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Perhaps not politcally correct, but don't you think instead of spending time creating and responding to posts on CM, you should be spending time actually listening to those calling in "for the most ridiculous things under the sun"?

Quoting mis3805:

mis3805
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:01 AM

Thanks. Definitely a thankless job some nights. Others are very rewarding. Tonight...I've been called bitch, cunt, stupid, dumbass, and an idiot. All while trying to gather info for my units and get these lovely residents of my county the help they're requesting. I almost told the guy who called me a cunt that I've been called worse by better people...but I like and need my job so I bit my tongue. That was 3 hours ago...its still bleeding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)