Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Energy drinks... do you partake?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:22 AM
  • 41 Replies

Do you drink energy drinks? Do they work well for you? What do you drink? (red bull, rock star, etc.)

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToxicIrishLove
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:26 AM
I drink Monster to help me go to sleep but stopped because I learned that caffine can reduce chances of gettin pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondekosmic15
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:29 AM

I cannot drink caffeine anymore due to my heart condition. Makes my heart race. I have read they are not very healthy for you anyway. My 24 y/o son drinks them @ the gym due to his rigorous MMA workouts~

Pink Blondie Glitter Glitters

Jewelzgirl
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:29 AM
i did until the stuff kicked up my heart rate and raised my blood pressure. the stuff isn't worth the health risk. can't even drink a coke any more, i'm that sensitive to caffiene.
mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:33 AM

I'm a night auditor at a hotel so I have to be awake and alert from midnight to 8 AM five days a week and try to sleep during the day some time while taking care of a family of six plus my roommate's kiddos when she's off and about, lol.  Mama NEEDS Red Bull, sigh :(. lol

ToxicIrishLove
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:42 AM
Energy drinks hype you up? Weird lol. They make me tired.

Quoting mamapaparazzi:

I'm a night auditor at a hotel so I have to be awake and alert from midnight to 8 AM five days a week and try to sleep during the day some time while taking care of a family of six plus my roommate's kiddos when she's off and about, lol.  Mama NEEDS Red Bull, sigh :(. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:54 AM
Yep. NOS. I hate redbull though. Makes me too jitery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Super-mom-me
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:00 AM

I'm adicted to coffee, tea and energy drinks!!!!

I'm drinking rockstar right now because we bought it in bulk, but I like monster, 180, just about everything.

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:03 AM

They don't so much hype me up as help me not nod off at the front desk, lol.  If I drink too many, though, I get shaky and sick to my stomach so I don't overdo it.  The five hour energy shots are pretty good.... taste like crap on a stick, but they work, lol.

Quoting ToxicIrishLove:

Energy drinks hype you up? Weird lol. They make me tired.

Quoting mamapaparazzi:

blondekosmic15
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:08 AM

Quoting Jewelzgirl:

i did until the stuff kicked up my heart rate and raised my blood pressure. the stuff isn't worth the health risk. can't even drink a coke any more, i'm that sensitive to caffiene.

Me too...

blondekosmic15
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Quoting mamapaparazzi:

Lotz of responsibility...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)