Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No, I'm freaking lying to you

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:06 AM
  • 4 Replies

When someone comes up to me at work and asks "Do you have any rooms for tonight?" and I tell them "No, I'm sorry, we're full tonight." and they say "Really? Are you sure?"......

I want to smack them, lol.

I'm not magic... I can't create rooms out of thin air.  If I say we're full, we're full.  Trust me, I want to sell rooms - if I had one, I'd sell it to you and probably for dirt cheap, too, since it's after midnight (I work night audit) and the chances of someone else walking in this late may or may not be slim, so...... trust me... if I had a room, it'd be yours in a heartbeat.

But I don't.  So quit second guessing me and move along to the next hotel - preferably the hotel next door to us that my boss also owns and is just as nice as this one... and probably has rooms.  But if they don't happen to have an available room, make sure to second guess them, too, so they don't feel left out, k?

K.

Argh, LOL.

Rant over :)  Full last night and this happened to me twice, LOL.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
anetrnlov
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:20 AM

LOL

mommas3cubs
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:23 AM

When I worked My register use to be right by the front door. People would walk in the doors That automatically opened for them and look at me and say" Are you open" Uh NO DUMBASS, The lights being on and the door opening for you, that was all a ploy so you would come in and ask me that stupid ass question."

toniojr1
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM

rolling on floor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)