Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cafe ladies..........come here a minute

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:24 AM
  • 41 Replies

Apparently you are all disappointed in me. Not sure why, as you don't know me. You know a computer screen. I've been very careful in not allowing CafeMom to know me. Whole privacy and comfort factor for myself there. In 3 years, I've never even written my name. It's only been in the past 6 months that I've written Dan's name. There are no family photos on my home page. Not sure what part of the last post made you think you don't know me. Did you really think you knew me before when I didn't make a post? Do you see what happens when you get so wrapped up in a computer screen, it starts to blend the computer and your idea of reality together. So.....for those that seem to have the real scoop on who I am.....I'd like to know.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToxicIrishLove
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:27 AM
You're post about submissive women was uncalled for and not funny. That's why they are disappointed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:27 AM
First of all I am not wrapped in my computer screen, two good luck with this post and third I would do an eye roll but I am on my phone, LOL :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anetrnlov
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Ummmm, okay.

anetrnlov
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Where is it I wanna read it being as I am one.

Quoting ToxicIrishLove:

You're post about submissive women was uncalled for and not funny. That's why they are disappointed.

mommas3cubs

Quoting ToxicIrishLove:

I agree.

jillbailey26

Well, you can seek comfort in the fact that I don't know you :) 

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

jasminebreeze

I have no idea who you are.I'm the same way in keeping my privacy.Noone really knows anyone on here.Let them be disapointed hon.Who cares.I never care what people on here think.OH wait it was that whole submissive post you put out.I liked it hon.It made me laugh.Don't let the bitties on here get you down.Say whatever you like.I got you're back.LOL

mommas3cubs
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Quoting lapcounter:

First of all I am not wrapped in my computer screen, two good luck with this post and third I would do an eye roll but I am on my phone, LOL :)

Here lap one for me and one for you.

eye rollingeye rolling

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:31 AM

I'm not disappointed in you if that helps, lol.

mommas3cubs
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Quoting anetrnlov:

Where is it I wanna read it being as I am one.

Quoting ToxicIrishLove:

Is this what submissive is?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)