Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow, dh is really really nice!!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

Dh just said that for my 50th B'day next year he will send my best friend and me on not one, but two trips!! 

My dd and her friends are going to the Mall of America for their fall break in Oct.  He said to fly my best friend up there for the weekend.  (She doesn't live in the same state as me). 

THEN inbetween our B'days next May he will send us to Vegas for NYC for a 3 night 4 day trip.  I turn 50 in April, she turns 50 in June 2011.  I have been to both, more than once so she can pick.  I love both places!!!!  He will get us a great suite in either city. 

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jessy613
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Have fun! Sounds like it'll be a blast!

zoeysmom331
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:37 AM

LMAO that is awesome! What a loving hubby!

Although I do have to laugh at the Mall of America comment... I live 30 minutes from there  so I forget that for some people it would be an adventure!

atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:39 AM

LOL, the Mall of America 5 hours from MIlwaukee and its a paradise for teens.  I am bored and need someone to hang out with.  They plan to buy prom dresses.  My best friend hasn't been there before.  The girls do the amusement park one day and shop 2 days, go to the movies etc.  I see how its nothing when you live so close.  I hear people that live near there, NEVER go there!!!

Quoting zoeysmom331:

Although I do have to laugh at the Mall of America comment... I live 30 minutes from there  so I forget that for some people it would be an adventure!

zoeysmom331
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:43 AM

LOL that is very true. But just an FYI, there are only a few stores (maybe 2 or 3) that carry prom/ special occasion gowns all year. They might be hard pressed to find something in October.

Quoting atlmom2:

LOL, the Mall of America 5 hours from MIlwaukee and its a paradise for teens.  I am bored and need someone to hang out with.  They plan to buy prom dresses.  My best friend hasn't been there before.  The girls do the amusement park one day and shop 2 days, go to the movies etc.  I see how its nothing when you live so close.  I hear people that live near there, NEVER go there!!!

Quoting zoeysmom331:

atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:46 AM

We went before with my oldest and they are looking for Jessica McClintock.  My oldest got her prom dress and youngest got a homecoming dress.  Of course they are going to all the other stores for other things too, LOL. 

Quoting zoeysmom331:

LOL that is very true. But just an FYI, there are only a few stores (maybe 2 or 3) that carry prom/ special occasion gowns all year. They might be hard pressed to find something in October.

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting zoeysmom331:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)