Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for the day?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:45 PM
  • 11 Replies

Tell us what your plans for the day are. Take a break from the drama post and talk about your day. How is it going? What are you planning to do? Kids driving you insane? Put it here. LOL

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anetrnlov
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:48 PM

My days going good...I've had my coffee, I'm listening to music, chatted on Cafemom, and reheating leftovers for lunch and making watermelon sorbet.

sarah969
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Well we was going to to a birthday party but a couple of tthe kids did not want listen I told them if they did start listening and being good we was not going to go any where so now it looks like we are home for the day.o now they are all mad at me

SunnyJoJo
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM

My day is fine so far. I need to shower because I stink like campfire and cigarettes...ahh the joys of having smoker friends. No plans.

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to, do it.
Want to change the world... There's nothing to it.

mom2aprincess08
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM

well i have  some  house  work todo and then i want to take the kids to the pool. After that is all done i wil be chillen at a friends washing clothes :)

mama2twogirls
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:59 PM
My day is really blah.. I am hurt/upset at my hubby.. We have a 4 1/2 hour car ride back home to Texas.. My SD is driving me crazy.. My 2 year old is cranky and my 8 month old wants out of her carseat.. I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and am hormonal (due to pregnancy).. I hope every one elses is great though.. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dustinsmommy74
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:03 PM

Mine is okay so far. DH is in the yard working on the lawn mower, because the grass is a mile high. Okay, an exaggeration but still. I am surfing CM and doing clothes(Yuck) and Dustin and my grandson, who is still here lol, are in the living room watching Wonder Pets. No plans for today, just vegging in the house.

Teeshann
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:05 PM

i woke up with a migraine and feeling nauscious. sigh. so we didn't make it to church today. i'm waiting for lunch to heat up and then going to hope and pray my kids will take a nap so i can too. 

supermom985
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:09 PM

i need to go shopping but df just woke up and its 1:30 here so im aggervated and dont feel like doing anything now. I need some ME time and thats just not happening.

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Had to do an ER run with my youngest last night, 4 stitches and a chipped bone in his finger. So, trying to destress from that.

Also packing for a 3 week long road trip. Taking breaks to destress. The boys are playing downstairs. DD is at a friends until whenever she comes home.

MIL and SIL are bringing pizza over for lunch.

I think there might be a nap in my future if I can find a bed or a couch that is not covered in clothing.

SIS213
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:17 PM

not much it is hot as hell down south about 103 so we are staying in till night fall comes. then we mite get out and try to get some yard work done. hubby and the boys are watching raceing and i am on here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)