Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never really had anything to say about abortions, until now

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

I normally dont say much about abortion, and never really comment on posts, but I need to say something here.
I would never have an abortion, I couldn't ever do that. I also could never give my child up for adoption.  That being said I think its a womans choice.
Some women are irresponsible yes, but some have actual accidents due to condoms breaking or BC not working right or whatever the case may be.  Or rape.
Sometimes the idea of being pregnant and not being able to continue on with their normal lives is a hard thing to face.  Imagine that some of these women are doing jobs that they cannot normally do while pregnant.  They dont abort a rape baby or accidental baby and they end up losing their job because of the pregnancy, and when they give that child up what do they have to go back to? Nothing, they ahve to start all over again and work their way up the chain.
Some women the idea of having a child from a rapist growing inside them is just as horrifyingly scary as the rape itself and they cannot go through that kind of trauma.
I hear about little girls carrying the children of the grown men who raped them, and they dont abort because the family is against abortion.  imagine what those poor children are thikning and going through pretty much being forced first to have sex, and then to carry another child inside them and go through all the hard symptoms of pregnancy only to have to go through the pain and hardship of labor.  Its hard to hear about that because for those children their ordeal is not over.  I find that sad.
a fetus doesn't have a heart beat for a few weeks, brain comes next I thnk.  Not exactly sure. But if a woman finds out she is pregnant and she is less than 16 weeks, I dont have a problem with an abortion.

HOWEVER, if a woman finds out she is pregnant.  Keeps the child for a few months then after three months changes her mind, I find a problem with that.  I find a problem aborting after a fetus has developed brain and heart. 
I understand that this is something that a lot of people will always disagree on, and normally I keep my mouth shut, but I just wanted to add in my thoughts because of what I read in the sacred abortion post.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amayabrianna
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:07 PM

bow downVery well said mama!! 

r05373af
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Quoting amayabrianna:

bow downVery well said mama!! 

JSVDP
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:20 PM

I knew a girl back in high school who had inprotected sex all the time. She got prego a few times as well and her mom took her to get abortions.  According to her and her family(it was as if they were bragging) she had about 8 abortions in a 2 year period.  When people do THAT I think its wrong.

jmetz4
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:36 PM

You said that very well.

I also love your siggy.

JSVDP
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Quoting jmetz4:

You said that very well.

I also love your siggy.

Thank you, yep thats out MAX.  He is cute, but he is a pain in my butt lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)