Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else irritated at someone? lets share

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

so after i was at the er last night with my youngest till 2:30 this morning then had to go run around and get dd's meds. well then tonight my neigjbor's dd wanted me to take her to get an ice cream from mc donalds so i did because she has helped me out this week a lot then her mom wants me to take her to work tomorrow morning at 7am because she wants to get to work early tomorrow so she can get off early tuesday. ok thats all fine and dandy but my kid is sick and im sure she isnt going to sleep that great tonight and sorry no gas money no luck im almost out of gas and i dont want to use the last of my gas driving you to the other side of town at the crack of dawn bc you dont bother to find other rides. im sorry just bc your dd hangs out with me does not mean i have to take you somewhere every time you becon and call dont think so. so i feel bad for her i understand tuesday is payday and it would be nice for her to get off early but i have NO need what so EVER to go anywhere at 7am why do i want to get out of bed that early for you when my kids have been doing good sleeping in all this past week and i have gotten to enjoy it as well. so anyone else irritated?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MikeysMom51108
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I used to have a neighbor like that. I did a few favors for her, then all of a sudden it was an every day thing. And, she would send her friends over to ask me for favors too. Insane. I finally grew a backbone and learned to say NO!

Anyway...right now, I'm kind of irritated with my husband. He's at a friend's house playing cards. Left at 5 PM. Said he'd be back by 10 PM. It's almost midnight. I'm not really mad or anything.. I just get annoyed when he says one time and then doesn't come home at that time. It doesn't help that my son isn't sleeping well and I'm having contractions off and on. Oh well...I should go to bed soon anyway =)

Lil_ol_me9306
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Tell her that there are these wonderful things called buses...

And I'm more sickened by some of the behavior of some of these so-called "mothers" honestly.  But that's just me.  :)

bebekat34
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:43 PM

well my story is a long one and dnt want it all out there, but YES im irritated at family member, relatives and even a bfriend. :( UGHHH OKay some better LOL ;)

Brianav
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:44 PM
Yes. Dh has pissed me off. Ugh....what a butthole. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kriss1023
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:47 PM

yea...I'm irritated at me.

kimber2465
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 4:18 PM

yep- I am very irritated at the dumb ass that rear ended my car with the brand new tires( not even with six miles on them yet!). speeding in the rain in a 45 work zone. and her insurace company sucks!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)