Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I AM MARRIED TO A WHORE!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 12:56 AM
  • 52 Replies

Poll

Question: If this were you, would you stay?

Options:

YES

NO

INFAMOUS OTHER

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 64

View Results

So..I am married to a whore, and it kills me inside. I know my husband has had literally hundreds of partners before me, and normally, I wouldn't care, because the past is the past. But his past is constantly coming up. He just signed up for facebook about a month ago, and all these girls have found him from high school . He is constantly getting messages saying he was their first love, and they never got over him...blah...blah...blah. Then, yesterday, he gets a message from some girl who said she never got over him and she wanted closure. She went on for like 4 hours about how he broke her heart, and then...she says..."and we gave up the baby" and I am like WTF? Do you have kids with someone else? He says no, then psycho chick continues and is like, well I gave him up for adoption, but I don't know if he's yours. So after all this drama is done, I get online, and I look at the messages, and he was telling her how he never forgot her, and how he missed her, which isn't true because he didn't even remember her. And I ask, why are leading her on, and he says...OK are you ready for this? he says, "WHY NOT?" I was like are you fucking kidding me? Dude! He is leading psycho bitches on, then he ends up getting stalked and crying to me asking what he did to deserve this. UGH The person he was makes me sick.!!!! And the fact that he doesn't have the decency to just stop frustrates me, and literally makes me physically ill to my stomach. I don't even want to look at him anymore. How can he be so good to me, and such a bastard to everyone else? And then just not care? I don't know what to do. I love him so much! He is an amazing husband and father, but who he was just makes me sick, even if that isn't who he is to me. I am going nuts!!!! I don't know what to do :( Any advice??????

throwing up

by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyslove0607
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 12:59 AM

DELETE FB. Its going to bring WAYYYYYY too many problems. And if he is so "happy" with you, he wouldnt be telling other women he misses THEM. I say he delete it or your marriage MAY go into shambles!!

NattysMommy

I don't see why how he acted in the past matters to you if he doesn't act that way anymore. Maybe have him delete the facebook and leave the past in the past because you can't handle it. The past doesn't need to be brought back.

46186mommyof4

wow hon not sure on that, sounds rude that he would lead her on like that , in fact its kinda rude to you because he should only think and talk of u not anyone else, he should have just stated to her Im sorry I dont remeber u , and im married.

lich663

tell him to cut the crap!

pandorasbox69
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Quoting mommyslove0607:

DELETE FB. Its going to bring WAYYYYYY too many problems. And if he is so "happy" with you, he wouldnt be telling other women he misses THEM. I say he delete it or your marriage MAY go into shambles!!

Just to clarify, he didn't say he misses her now. He said after they broke up he missed her for a while but he moved on..Years later, he met me. They were screwing around over 5 years ago!!

pandorasbox69
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 1:02 AM

THANK YOU!!!clapping That's exactly what I told him!!!

Quoting 46186mommyof4:

wow hon not sure on that, sounds rude that he would lead her on like that , in fact its kinda rude to you because he should only think and talk of u not anyone else, he should have just stated to her Im sorry I dont remeber u , and im married.

msdlm937
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Wow, really? If he is doing all that, then he definitely won't get husband of the year.

Newtons06
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 1:03 AM
Delete fb. If he wants one that bad then suggest a family page so its open to both of you and there can't be any sneaking around. Plus if some girl messages him then you can cone back and say no this his his WIFE....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lil_ol_me9306
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 1:04 AM

When you love someone, you accept them, past and all.  You love them unconditionally.  My DH cheated on his ex wife because he hadn't had a blow job in like 5 years and wanted one.  Yes, that doesn't exactly sit well with me, but I accept it because I know he's happy with our relationship and the way our sex life is.  I know he's satisfied with what I do for him in and out of the bedroom and I trust him.  I know he won't cheat on me because he loves me.  You accept them for their past.  If you can't, it may be time to move on.

pandorasbox69
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Quoting Lil_ol_me9306:

When you love someone, you accept them, past and all.  You love them unconditionally.  My DH cheated on his ex wife because he hadn't had a blow job in like 5 years and wanted one.  Yes, that doesn't exactly sit well with me, but I accept it because I know he's happy with our relationship and the way our sex life is.  I know he's satisfied with what I do for him in and out of the bedroom and I trust him.  I know he won't cheat on me because he loves me.  You accept them for their past.  If you can't, it may be time to move on.

I can deal with his past if it stayed in the past. These chicks keep finding him. And I know all of this because he tells me absolutely everything. I just really think he is a jack off right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN