Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your cut off?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:22 PM
  • 11 Replies
Is anyone watching this show? Lmao the girls are so stupid except a few they seem like they can change
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CharityTipton
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:22 PM

I have been watching it and there are a couple that I think needs to be punched in the mouth.

toniojr1
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:24 PM
Yes if I was on the show I think I would of been smacked one of them lol

Quoting CharityTipton:

I have been watching it and there are a couple that I think needs to be punched in the mouth.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommi2KnQ
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:25 PM

never heard of it... wat station is it on?

toniojr1
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:33 PM
Vh1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dustinsmommy74
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Never heard of it

-Kney-
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:47 PM

I so forgot that was on tonight. I love this show. they all get on my nervous but the one who won the VIP last week I'm starting to like her because I think this is really hitting home to her but then it could just be all fake so she can get back on daddys money

toniojr1
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:54 PM
Yeah I feel the same but the girl krissy or how ever its spelled is ugly and I think she's insecure and that's why she asks the way she does

Quoting -Kney-:

I so forgot that was on tonight. I love this show. they all get on my nervous but the one who won the VIP last week I'm starting to like her because I think this is really hitting home to her but then it could just be all fake so she can get back on daddys money

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toniojr1
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:54 PM
Yeah I feel the same but the girl krissy or how ever its spelled is ugly and I think she's insecure and that's why she acts the way she does

Quoting -Kney-:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anghanette99
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Yes watching it now and seriously these girls are ridiculous and need to be cut off.  Most of them have the nastiest attitudes and make the stupidest comments I have ever heard, like "peanut butter and jelly are for poor people."

Let's get real they are not the one's making the money but are basically having other people support them, clean up after them and raise their children ( the one or two that have children). They need more then a reality check.

toniojr1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Exactly and the girl who has a daughter said she wasn't made to change diapers I was like wow why did she have a baby then. And I never heard anyone say peanut butter and jelly is poor people food. But they need to be harder on them then what they doing on the show with the lady.

Quoting anghanette99:

Yes watching it now and seriously these girls are ridiculous and need to be cut off.  Most of them have the nastiest attitudes and make the stupidest comments I have ever heard, like "peanut butter and jelly are for poor people."

Let's get real they are not the one's making the money but are basically having other people support them, clean up after them and raise their children ( the one or two that have children). They need more then a reality check.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)