Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scariest Place you've ever been too? Or seen?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:07 AM
  • 61 Replies

What is it? Tell us your stories:)

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robyn218
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Walking down that long isle 32 years ago was pretty scary.  Still married.

tatar
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:21 AM

lol!:)

Quoting Robyn218:

Walking down that long isle 32 years ago was pretty scary.  Still married.

tatar
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Mine was when I stayed at my aunts house for summer. There was a huge abandoned mansion across the street that has a 1313 address. Gave me the creeps at night.

mama2my3boys00
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:32 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunnyJoJo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:41 AM

My old apartment was pretty scary. I had some freaky haunting experiences there. It's a long ass story in my journal.
but the shortened version is I used to come home and my cats would be locked in cabinets that didn't lock but some how they couldn't open them until I got home, it would sound like someone was running in the back of my apartment, and once I gave the cats to my mom because I was moving and didn't want them running out as I was going in and out I had a freaky shadow man experience standing over me heavy breathing type deal.   Minus the shadow person (which was f-ing terrifying), the over all feel of that apartment was heavy enough to chill me to my core.

And it'll tie with a random guy's house my friend told me she knew and we were going to a party when really she just met him that day and he had like chains (shackles?) and shit in his basement... apparently he was this medievall like torture fan or something, I thought he was going to kill us, like who has that all set up in your basement and takes 2 girls you just met down there and be all creepy mccreeperson? That was more the situation but his house was fucked up flippin creepy.

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to, do it.
Want to change the world... There's nothing to it.

Umm__Rashid
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 AM

scary as far as creepy, that's a tough call. I went to Thunderbird Youth Academy in Pryor OK. the campus was an orphanage, one of the buildings has a padded cell, its  actualy carpeted but it has the heavy door and that little window just like in the movies.

There are also many places in Tulsa that we would go to as teens to...umm...experiance the unsettled  vibe of tulsa History.

the most peaceful place I have been was ...oh I cant remember the name of the place but it was a plot of land belonging to the family of a native american friend of mine, I have never felt so utterly protected and calm

Umm__Rashid
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:45 AM

Downtown Wichita KS is good for a startle or two also.....old buildings, trolly tracks and people umm.....er...supiritual things that they shouldnt can make for some terrifying nights

connietrrll
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:54 AM

We had to deliver a puppy to Harlem last year. We drove through Jersey to get there. I am not sure what town it was in Jersey, but between Harlem and that town, I am not sure what was worse.

Either that or when I was driving to Rochester, to go a convention, by myself. I made a wrong turn ended up in very bad part of the city.

I am from a little town that has about 500 people in it. That is probably an exaggeration. I think there is less. It was shaped like a triangle. I don't think there is more then 10 actual rodes in the town. So those 2 cities were very scary to me.

strongerthanB4
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:01 AM
THE MORGUE TO VIEW MY FATHERS BODY. I AM SORRY ABOUT TYPING IN ALL CAPS, I HAVE A NEW CELL AND I AM STILL FIRGURING THIS DAMN THING OUT.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calebntreysmama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Myrtle Plantation was freakin creepy my son cried the whole time we were there omg it was scary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)