Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post a picture and introduce yourself.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:31 AM
  • 7 Replies

I like meeting new people. lol.

I really like this group, so I figured since I spend most of my CM time here. It would be neat to put faces to replies. And meet everyone.

I will go first.

I am Jamie. I am 29 years old. I am a nurse by profession. I have 3 children. My oldest lives with her dad. ): I enjoy writing. I have been writing since a very young age, with my first poem published in some cheesy book at 9  years old. I also love to write songs and sing. But poetry is my scapegoat. I am pro-life. My children are my world. I am with my youngest DD's dad. We have been together for 3 years. I am a SAHM. And while on maternity leave i have had a career change of heart. I would love to go to school to become a Vet Tech. And I will. I love the outdoors. And wild life. Feeding birds. And loving my kitty cats. (: I have had a lot of hardship in my life. but it won't get me down.

Now you turn... post a pic and tell me about yourself.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
allurasmamma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM

bump.

silvercrow
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I deleted my Picture because of stupid people on CM sorry for those of you who saw it great  those who didnt even better...

*edited*

HotMommaStout
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I'm Susannah. I'm 27 and married with three little boys ages 3,4,& 5. My husband is in the Air Force currently overseas in Korea, and I'm in Florida with our boys.

allurasmamma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Thank you for replying. Nice to meet both of you (:

chrisdoll
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Hiya, I am Christina!  I am a psych student for the moment, so want to graduate!!  My bf is currently in Korea, and I miss him terribly!  I have 2 kids, a boy and a girl.  Along with a zoo, 4 cats, 3 dogs, 1 fish, and 2 tadpoles (going to be lepard frogs).

nf1
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Hi,my name is Nina.I`m 25,i have two boys(1 and 3 years old).We live in Fl.

allurasmamma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Hello Christine and Nina. Nice to E meet you. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)