Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could tell anyone, what you think...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:15 AM
  • 124 Replies

of them be it mean and nasty or sweet and loving... what would it be? (Remember no s/n or real names allowed per TOS)

Edit....For those with ASSumption issues do not quote others and start shit. You do not know who they are talking about, and if it is something negative and you think it is you...maybe you should work on that (because you obviously recognize that trait in yourself).

Keep working that stress out ladies and enjoy!!!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allurasmamma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM

I would tell the neighbor "Her Wall is coming down."

p88hbear
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Glitter - this is going to end badly...

popcorn

glitterteaz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM

p88h it has been done before people vented and it did not get locked or reported for that matter

pookah1203
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:52 AM

id tell my husband exactly what i think of his actions of late.

happymom80
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:54 AM
I would tell them (noone in CM) that they are hateful bitches and need to get a man in their life and stop getting in everybodies business or trying to hurt people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glitterteaz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:56 AM

thanks for his disclaimer  LOL that so could be used in rl and here on CM

Quoting happymom80:

I would tell them (noone in CM) that they are hateful bitches and need to get a man in their life and stop getting in everybodies business or trying to hurt people.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:12 AM

"You're failing at who you're trying to be" 

clovismommy25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I would go off on my aunt for all her stupid ass lies! No one cares that she didn't BF! But to lie to those who weren't there and say you did, is just plain stupid! And you didn't finish college! You got kicked out, which  in turn, made sure that my sister and I were denied to the sorority! Thanks for that! And take care of your damn kid! He has been in the hospital for lack of good food three times now! Pizza and pancakes won't grow a healthy child! That is why at 10yrs old he is getting fat! Congrats on being a stupid liar, a drunk, and crappy parent! That is why the whole family refuses to talk to you any more!

p88hbear
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Quoting glitterteaz:

p88h it has been done before people vented and it did not get locked or reported for that matter

I hope so - because there are so many possible outcomes, most of which are really bad... lol.  Good luck with it.

glitterteaz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM

A bias and hateful post finally goes away like trash should and you (general) people bump it back to the top of the heap!!! WTF is wrong with you people!!!???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)