Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM
  • 12 Replies
If you could go back in time, what would you change or not change about your life?? I know that my kids I wouldn't change for the world, the fathers they have definitely, but not them. I would also change the fact that I wouldn't have dropped out of school. (went back graduated) I will definitely change my choice of the place I live at this neighborhood is full of people who hurt others emotionally just for fun. Its a lot of things I would change its a long list. how about you???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heidi37217
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Quoting happymom80:

If you could go back in time, what would you change or not change about your life?? I know that my kids I wouldn't change for the world, the fathers they have definitely, but not them. I would also change the fact that I wouldn't have dropped out of school. (went back graduated) I will definitely change my choice of the place I live at this neighborhood is full of people who hurt others emotionally just for fun. Its a lot of things I would change its a long list. how about you???

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

The only thing I would change is financial decisions. 

allurasmamma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:17 AM

I would change some but not much.

I used to use drugs. i guess I would change that. I am 5 years clean next month. I have learned a lot  from my mistakes, so i really wouldn't change them, for fear of repeating them later in life.

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:59 AM

The only thiing I would change is maybe have more children. I LOVE being a mom.I think it is one area I do really well in my life. I have 2 sons that are simply Amazing. I am so proud and honored to be their mom !

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

momof3jam
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:02 PM
I wouldn't changed anything except the major I chose in school - engineering. There are no jobs. Other than that, through the ups and downs have made me the person I am today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aviv2762
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Oh sure. Not my children but I would take their disabilities away especially, since one has Autism. I would change my decisions concerning my career and education. I would change the fact that I didn't visit my mother enough when the  kids were small and didn't spend enough time with my dad whom I miss terribly.

p88hbear
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:20 PM

I wouldn't change a thing... if I did then I would not have the life I have now - and I am truly blessed now, LOVING everything in, of and about my life. 

It is the journey that brought me to where I am, made me who I am, and if you change the journey then you change the outcome... while my journey may not have been easy or ideal, it has led me to where I am today - and it has made me most thankful for all that I have... and for all that I don't.

SunnyJoJo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:24 PM

lol I don't know. I mean I'd like to have never gone to LA and met my now ex husband but if I changed that I wouldn't have the same little girl I have now.
You know what, I always think about this one, I'd have changed me, like been less embarrassed of my body obviously it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.  I also would have told one specific person how I felt about them, I think about them alot and regret not saying what I felt.   
Do those count? lol!

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to, do it.
Want to change the world... There's nothing to it.

amayabrianna
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:29 PM

I would change nothing, without all that I have been through I would not be who I am today, and would not have the beautiful daughters I do now!!!

bakebiscotti
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:32 PM

I wouldn't change a thing.  I like life messy and interesting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)