Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thought I was gone, decided to say "f" that and..

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM
  • 3 Replies

"f" all the "ladies" that thought they could push me around.  So you know what?  I'm here, I'm dear, get the heck used to it.  If not, you know where the door is.

Ok, now onto a different topic.  I need to think of some great summer time things I can do with the boys to keep them entertained.  I bought them a slip-n-slide but you know, I can't really have the water running all day long.  What are some suggestions on things we can do other than basic things like working on reading, going to the zoo, going to the park, stuff like that which we already do.  Low cost because not everyone is made out of money and I'd like this to be a thread that a lot of mothers can get use out of and not everyone is made out of money.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
p88hbear
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Here is a great grouping of kid crafts that you guys can do - none of them look like they cost a lot but they all look like fun!

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

bakebiscotti
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:03 PM

Crafts are good.  Local hiking trails are always fun.  Lots of state and National parks have volunteer days where you can help clean the trails or area around a monument.  You meet some really cool people.

Do you have a boys and girls club?  My 12 year old is volunteer there through the end of this month and then he's moving on to the Southwest Conservation Corp where he'll be working on trails for the next month.

Swimming lessons are good too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)