• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Goes Overboard!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:08 PM
  • 18 Replies

Okay.   So in the news here there's a mom who's 37, I think.   She has a teenage daughter who was having a bit of trouble with the 13 year old girls in her class, so know what mom did??   She photoshopped a picture of the head of her kid's enemy onto a bestiality photo and put it up in the girls locker room.

She's being charged on like, 18 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor now.

Nice!

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=11312670

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
STACIEH
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Mommy's gonna show that mean little 13 yr old not to mess with her daughter! j/k This reminds me of the mother who made a fake account on some internet message sight and it ended with the 13-14 yr old killing herself.  It's just sad that parents do things like this!

CoeyG
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:15 PM

The problem with some mothers is that they are just as immature (if not more) as their children.

mommam58122
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM

thats just sick if it were my kid that was the victim then the bitch better be glad she is in jail cause if it were me i would have killed her.

sharebearII
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

The problem with some mothers is that they are just as immature (if not more) as their children.

So true, Coey! 

allurasmamma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM

OMG! How could she???

Ineedyata
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Some parents need to learn when to step in and when to let their children deal with the normal, every day trials of growing up on their own. Really sad that this mom could not listen to her daughter, hug her, love her, maybe even tell her these kids aren't worth her effort or time... Now mother and daughter have bigger problems. How sad for the daughter and how pathetic for the mom.

katzmeow726
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:51 PM

She probably did stuff like that when she was a teenager...only now she can get arrested for it!  I just love when things come back to bite people in the ass!

jaynemarie086
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:04 PM

That's so awful.

tyfry7496
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Good, the mother deserves that and more. Too bad a person can't be charged for a lack of commn sense.

LokisMama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:20 PM

That's messed up.

Put her ass away, that's just sick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)