Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pork chop advice.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM
  • 12 Replies

I want a pork chop recipe for dinner tonight - what's your favorite?

I don't mind if it is hard or takes forever - or if it is easy!

Thank you!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Keigha.Mak
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Please? :]

amayabrianna
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:59 PM

I LOVE shake and bake. But other than that I usually just throw them in a pan filled with italian dressing then put them in the oven. They are sooo goood!!!!!!!!!!!

simplysarah77
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM

It's kinda late (here anyway) but you can brown them on both sides with any seasoning you want in a frying pan. Then stick them in the oven and mix up stove top stuffing and put stove top on top of them in a cake pan. Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for an hour or more. testing if they are done yet. (All ovens are different) Sometimes I do this and add tomato's and stuff for spanish rice.

momof3jam
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM
Coat in seasoned eggs, then coat in Panko. Fry on peanut oil. Make with rice or garlic mashed potatoes.

Or throw them on the BBQ, cook, coat with BBQ sauce, and serve with grilled corn on the cob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Navywifey2007
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Quoting momof3jam:

Coat in seasoned eggs, then coat in Panko. Fry on peanut oil. Make with rice or garlic mashed potatoes.

Or throw them on the BBQ, cook, coat with BBQ sauce, and serve with grilled corn on the cob.

This is my fave which is what we are having tonight!

firefly63701
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Brown your chops in a pan make up aome rice a roni. when u add the water put in 3 quarters more than called for. put chops and rice in a baking dish and cover with foil. cook until done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glitterteaz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:07 PM

take and rinse your pork chops in cool water

then dip them in egg

take a container of durkey onions crush them or grind them in a blender

dip egg soaked pork chop in the crums

bake on 400 degrees according to thickness

butterflymom6
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:10 PM

breaded and fried....mmmmmmmmmmmm

mamaraylene
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Fill 10 qt. frying pan with 1 1/2-2 inches of water and add pork chops. Take soy sauce and squirt on top of pork chops and then cover with whatever seasonings you like. I use Mrs. Dash--Table Blend, Garlic Powder, Onion Salt, and Seasoning Salt. Cook on medium heat until done. They taste yummy and the soy sauce gives them flavor without being greasy. Good Luck!!

avonmom923
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Pan fry pork chops - both sides til browned but not cooked through.  Put in a can of diced tomatoes - I usually add italian seasoning also.  Let simmer for 30 minutes or so.  The tomatoes make the pork chops so tender you can cut them with a fork. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)