• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did u smoke while pregnant?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM
  • 26 Replies
Did you smoke when you was pregnant?
HOW MUCH?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandksmommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM

i was a smoker..i quit when i got pregnant for both of my kids. but unfortunately i started again after i quit breastfeeding.

LyTe684
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Nope. But I'm not a smoker either way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkiJ86
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Maybe you should make a poll because I'm sure that the moms who did smoke while pregnant would be afraid to admit it for fear of being bashed.

Graden_Daeani
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Nope. I quit the minute the test came back positive. Its Selfish as hell not to. Ya its hard to quit but IMO it is worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShawnsMom31
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:01 PM

I smoked 2 packs a day for many years and I took a pregnancy test on March 5, 2006...it said pregnant. It was around 4pm, when I found out. So I just stopped the next day, I would never force my child to suffer by my hands. Now I did smoke some a year after and a few times since he was born, he will be four in October and it will be a year then since I have not touched anything with nicotine...it was hard but it was the right decision.

My name is Stacey , I am 35. Mother to my Miracle PCOS son Shawn JR ,  Still in love with Shawn Sr. after 16 years , Licensed Cosmetologist , Notary & Property and Casualty Agent , Scorpio , Honest , Loving , Genuine.

momof3jam
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:02 PM
I hate to admit it but being a young mom, I did with my first. I cut down a lot though, maybe 2 a day - down from almost half a pack a day. I quit before I got pregnant again though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shecallsmemom04
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:03 PM

no, that's disgusting.

will fight for animals

JEANLISE08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM
Im on my cell phone so i cant...

Quoting nikkiJ86:

Maybe you should make a poll because I'm sure that the moms who did smoke while pregnant would be afraid to admit it for fear of being bashed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymom80
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:42 PM
I did I didnt know I was prego with my youngest but when I did I try to quit and it was very hard but I went down to maybe 3 or 4 a day I know it was bad but it was hard
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brianav
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM

No. No one in my family (or dh's family) smokes so it makes it easy not to be a smoker. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)