• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have any of you moms

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:31 PM
  • 19 Replies
Ever met any of your cm friends in person?

Me and another friend on her (we txt daily now lol) see planning on meeting 4th of July weekend. Just wanted to knw if any of you had was it akward or okay?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
toniojr1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:33 PM
I havnt met anyone in person. But when I was pregnant(my son is 2 now) me and a girl started being friends and talked all the time but we live in 2 different states so we never met but now we don't talk at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2be77
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM
Really? Me and this girl both live in cali.

Quoting toniojr1:

I havnt met anyone in person. But when I was pregnant(my son is 2 now) me and a girl started being friends and talked all the time but we live in 2 different states so we never met but now we don't talk at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessymessy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:35 PM

I have met people in public places for play dates. I have met several cafemomers, but none of them were my friends, they were just local people who set up play dates through cafemom. I wish I could meet some of my cafemom friends... wait, I met one cafemom friend. she actually drove several hours to meet me. It was very nice.

Navywifey2007
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:36 PM

No because noone lives close by=( It would be nice if some did!

mommy2be77
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Wow that was really nice, me and me friend are about 5 hours from eachother but my dh has family where she lives that we visit every 2 weeks

Quoting Jessymessy:

I have met people in public places for play dates. I have met several cafemomers, but none of them were my friends, they were just local people who set up play dates through cafemom. I wish I could meet some of my cafemom friends... wait, I met one cafemom friend. she actually drove several hours to meet me. It was very nice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dustinsmommy74
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I wish I could meet some of them, some uhhh, not so much. LOL

Aamy
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I have a few times. 

mommy2be77
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Was it akward? Did you bring your kids? What did you do?

Quoting Aamy:

I have a few times. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyJae
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Yes I have. Last year I met someone that is now one of my good friends. We met up one day at a chic fila with the kids. We were talking for a couple weeks before we finally met up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavageGrl
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:40 PM

No way! There are way too many creepy people out there. I don't want stalkers and haters finding me. Buahahahahaha!!

Make sure you meet in a PUBLIC place and at least one other person knows where/when/ect. And bring some Mace, just in case.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)