Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have your natural hair color?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:23 PM
  • 36 Replies
So I was at the beauty supply store buying some hair things for my girls when I saw how many different hair colors there are so I thought maybe I should change it I did it before but now its so many idk. What color would you change it to just for fun?? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
glitterteaz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:27 PM

use to be a stylist so I have tried every option I ever wanted to

that was the best part of the job!!!

carinyosa99
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Nope - haven't had my natural color since 1992.  I dyed it light blonde and kept going lighter and lighter (but not platinum).  Then one day I decided to go with a golden brown.  I've also had my hair a dark auburn and it's currently a golden brown again with some red tones.  I'd like to go back to the dark auburn.  Black or red hair would look bad on me.

emmiesmommy1109
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM

I prefer to stick to shades of red/brown. Those seem to look the best on me. Considering I was born with red hair then it grew in brown but still always had a tint of red, it makes sense. I've dyed my hair blue, bright red, maroon, black, purple, blond, orange(on accident). I think that's it. Well, the blue turned silver.

jojuzach
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM

I still have my own natural hair colour. Not what I was originally born with, apparently I had been a blonde up to about 3 years of age when it began to change to a brown. Now it is still brown after all these years with some grays.

LokisMama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:33 AM

I've dyed my hair before in the past, but my hair is natural right now.  I dyed it blonde in middle school, than red in high school for my graduation.  But for now I just prefer it my natural color.

Even if DH keeps finding white hairs on my head!

NikLvsNick
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Nope. I haven't had my natural hair color in a few years. I've been blonde, red, light brown and black. Right now it's red and I love the color I picked out. It's a deep Auburn. I love trying new colors.

Jill0504
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:36 AM

I just highlighted my hair blonde again!! I love it, my natural color is very dark brown, it almost looks black. I haven't had my natural color since highschool. LOL I say go for it and try what you want, if you don't like it you can always change it. Just be careful not to over process! I have tried so many different colors it's ridiculous! :) Have fun and post pics..

malexander2009
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:41 AM
I experimented with hair dye in my early teens at one time my nickname could have been skittles. My top layer of hair was black and the second layer was every color of the rainbow. I finally grew outta that and in my late teens dyed my hair auburn. Finally dying it back to my original color about a week before my wedding. Now its brown with red highlights in the summer and blonde highlights in the winter. The amount of sun I get dictates the tint of my hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vlester
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:56 PM

yes always have but i would change mines to auburn

lilgrandmat2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Never dyed my hair and never will. I like my hair color and the bits of gray that is starting to come out 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)