Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Inmates beat man accused of selling baby for drugs.

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:59 AM
  • 33 Replies

Inmates beat man accused of selling baby

Saturday, June 26, 2010

SALINAS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Salinas father accused of trying to sell his 6-month-old baby for $25 is recovering Saturday after enduring a beating from fellow jail inmates.

Patrick Fousek, 38, and the baby's mother, 20-year-old Samantha Tomasini, pleaded not guilty to child endangerment and drug charges in court Friday.

They're accused of trying to sell their baby to two women outside a Salinas Wal-Mart.

Fousek appeared in court with a bruised eye and stitches.

He also suffered two cracked ribs in the Thursday attack.

He's now being held away from the general population.

(Copyright ©2010 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SavageGrl
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:07 AM

Weren't they looking to buy drugs? I know it sounds cold, but I don't feel sorry for him.

I'm glad the baby is safe and away from those losers!

tericared
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:07 AM

I do not condone violence of any kind but messing with kids is not something inmates take very lightly....

Ambear72
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:15 AM
I grew up in Salinas and actuallt went to school with the creep. He was weird then too. THE GIRL i dont know but I do know the family name. Im disgusted that him getting beat up made the national news. Trying to sell the baby and her BF the little girl while on meth should have better coverage. I dont care about him getting beat up. I care about what is going to happen to the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vallchick
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Yes, that's the story. For $25 to buy drugs. I don't feel sorry for him either. I feel sorry for thr baby.

Quoting SavageGrl:

Weren't they looking to buy drugs? I know it sounds cold, but I don't feel sorry for him.

I'm glad the baby is safe and away from those losers!

vallchick
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:26 AM

Makes me sick. Meth is a nasty drug.

Quoting Ambear72:

I grew up in Salinas and actuallt went to school with the creep. He was weird then too. THE GIRL i dont know but I do know the family name. Im disgusted that him getting beat up made the national news. Trying to sell the baby and her BF the little girl while on meth should have better coverage. I dont care about him getting beat up. I care about what is going to happen to the baby.

OneToughMami
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:38 AM

Oh? Are people supposed to feel sorry for him? I surely don't and if I was a guard I would have turned the other way. I'd lose my job over something like this because I don't care if a pedophile or asshole like this gets shanked. I would lie and say I saw nothing. Child abusers are the lowest form of scum...I'd take better care of the shit pellets my rat drops than him.

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:46 AM

I don't feel sorry for him, either.  People know prison sucks, should be a deterrant to doing shit that will get you put in prison and if it's not, well, you know what you're in for.  And anyone with half a brain (or anyone who has cable) knows that people who hurt kids have a horrific time in gen pop.

CFWife
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:48 AM

I agree, but with less rat droppings...

Quoting OneToughMami:

Oh? Are people supposed to feel sorry for him? I surely don't and if I was a guard I would have turned the other way. I'd lose my job over something like this because I don't care if a pedophile or asshole like this gets shanked. I would lie and say I saw nothing. Child abusers are the lowest form of scum...I'd take better care of the shit pellets my rat drops than him.

Newtons06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:50 AM
Jailhouse justice, hell yea, beat Jim again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavageGrl
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:51 AM

bow down

Quoting OneToughMami:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)