Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She ate a freakin glow stick!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:11 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am so sick of this eating everything crap! A glow stick?? WTH? My 3 yr old who has autism  just bit into a glow stick and ate the stuck and now says her toungue feels funny! Yeah, on hold for yet another posion control call!!!!!!


I am Kelly, 32 yr old Mom of 4 Girls!  Caitlin 5 yrs, Lilly 3 yrs, Molly born 6/19/09 and my angel Elysse born 2/05/08, married to my wonderful husband Jeff for 6 yrs,  I am a domestic violence survivor,  infant loss survivor, swine flu  medically induced coma survivor,  I am a attatchment parenting momma, non CIO momma, mom of an awesome daughter with autism, and a passionate breastfeeding momma who will breastfeed anywhere anytime my baby is hungry, I have multible life long disabilities but am determined to not let them stop me, My girls are my everything and I live for them! =-) That is me in a nutshell!





by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tinybubblez
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM

oh my ! call quick ! hope she's alright. :( write an update okay?

Pro Life Chick Oval Sticker

dustinsmommy74
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:33 AM

OMG! That stuff is poisonous. Please give us an update. I hope she is okay.

Jessymessy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:45 AM

its no longer poisonous. i had this same thing happen, called poison control, and she told me if i bought it i n the US that they arent toxic any longer. she said too many kids would do that. she said it will give her a tummy ache but otherwise not going to hurt her. I would still call for safety, just saying, thats what the lady told me. and dd is fine now

CFWife
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM

The package also says they are non toxic.  My 2 year old did that with a yellow one so we didnt notice until she went into her bedroom with the lights out lol

 

IloveBilly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:50 AM

OMG sweetie I know I shouldnt laugh but that is funny!!! She should be okay though!!! I know how you feel!!! I know poison control people on first name basis! My 3 year old niece has drank clorox, peroxide, ate a whole pack of tums,  and ohhh my little 2 year old has eaten all kinds of stuff. It's scary and the last time i kept my 3 yr old niece and 1 yr old nephew she got a hold of the ear numbing medicine for my daughter and poured it down the one year olds mouth and all over his face while he was sleeping and I went to the bathroom!!! So yes i feel your pain!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)