• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you say something nice?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:43 PM
  • 19 Replies

I was just wondering who can say something nice about their husbands and their children. We have all these post about how horrible our kids and horrible are ( and yes we need them sometimes) but I wanted to do the opposite. Say at least one nice thing about your S/O and child.  Also leave a picture if you would like :) ( dont ONLYsay hes a great father..lol)

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmiesmommy1109
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I like that DH is encouraging, supportive, loving, caring, funny and sweet. Lately I've had some medical issues and have been falling behind on house work and he 100% volountarily helped me catch up today.

I love everything about DD. I love how cute her smile is, her laugh, how her eyes light up when she looks at me and smiles.

darkmiko2003
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Well my SO is the sweetest guy I've been with in years. He tries really hard to be a father figure to my DS.

My DS is so precious! He's very bright and can make full sentences and have interesting conversations with people and he's only 2!

1luckygirl
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:53 PM

my son has an amazing imagination and is making things up all day

my daughter makes me smile when she imitates the picures in her fav book

mom22angels38
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:53 PM
My dh is loving, supportive, handsome, hard-working, honest, and loves to throw around the compliments :)

My ds is mature, handsome, smart (honor roll every quarter), and very funny!

My dd is smart, expressive, funny, and downright beautiful :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Commie_Mommie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 PM

SO is loving, intelligent, compassionate, sensitive, a good provider for our family and completely selfless. Every since he was 18 he has worked 45-70 hour weeks in factories providing for me, and our growing family. He encourages me everyday to be better than the day before. I am so grateful for him.

My son is turning out just like daddy. He is the little man of the house when daddy is gone. He makes me want to be a better mother everyday. He is the most intelligent, observant almost two year old I have ever met. I love him so much.

KaleaWXT
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:06 PM

My dh is very loyal,hardworking,loves the Lord,handsome,smart,patient,and friend

my ds and dd's are funny,loving,love the Lord,smart,and kind

ffirsttimemommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:43 PM

yay! im so glad you all are so happy with you SO and your children!!! <3

HouseKatof2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:49 PM

My husband is a far better man than I deserve. I do not make his life easy & yet he stills loves me with every ounce of his being. He is my best friend & my life would less than tolerable without his amazing love, support, loyalty, dedication & tolerance. (Of course I have never said anything negative about my DH on CM any way.)

My kids are amazing! For all they have been through they have turned into fantastic people. They are well mannered, respectful, down to earth kids. They go out of their way to befriend the kids that most others kids label "freaks" or "losers". I am so proud & so blessed to be their mom. (Of course I have never said anything negative about my kids on CM any way.)

"It is in our obligation to endure that we achieve the right to know."
~My Dad   

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" 
~Fredrick Douglass

dustinsmommy74
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:50 PM

My DH works hard and my son is the apple of our eye.

becca1980
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM

i have a great dh. he works hard and loves me and our dd so much, not only that but he helps out around the house when he is off work, oh and whenever i dont feel so well he will stay up after working all night with dd until i get up :) He gets along great with all of my family, all the kids love him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)