Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all the women that love the 'lil babies

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

When you are out, and come upon a baby, I would assume that you make a fuss. When that happens, how do babies generally respond to you? Do they smile, stare, cry.....

Just curious...

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it. Or the way it is, or ought to be. What's more important, is that we're all looking for it, and a way to see it.

Desi DeNardo (via Starbucks coffee cup)

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tericared
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:28 PM

I always have to say hello to little ones and they usually do not cry..

glitterteaz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Babies always smile at me.

Gretchen2876
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Quoting tericared:

Me too. Normally, I get the big 'ol grins, and it just makes my day. Here lately though, since I started working in the deli, it seems my hairnet confuses them, lol. When I am working, they tend to just stare, like they can't figure out what's off about my head :)

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it. Or the way it is, or ought to be. What's more important, is that we're all looking for it, and a way to see it.

MamaBear2cubs
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:32 PM

I don't do it, but when people approach my son he loves it lol.

Gretchen2876
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

I don't do it, but when people approach my son he loves it lol.

Does he seem to have a radar about him though? Like certain people he will get upset, and you can't figure out why that is?

tericared
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Quoting Gretchen2876:

Quoting tericared:

Me too. Normally, I get the big 'ol grins, and it just makes my day. Here lately though, since I started working in the deli, it seems my hairnet confuses them, lol. When I am working, they tend to just stare, like they can't figure out what's off about my head :)

This popped into my head...People who push their kids off onto Santa and the Easter Bunny, and they cry...I always thought the kids are tripping cause they dont look like normal people.....

Not that you dont look like a normal person with the hair net, lol

LUVMI4BOYZ
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I dont bother the mom r baby. I just keep lookin at it and if he/she happens to look at me I just smile at them and they usually smile back.....for some reason i get more smiles from baby boys..

PieceOfMe3303
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I dont get in strangers babies faces. I think its disrespectful. Germs and all... But I will say how cute or smile and make faces at the baby. For the most part they smile. otherwise they just stare lol

mysteriousdaze
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM

If we're in line with someone at the grocery store that has a toddler or the mom is with them, my son does all the work lol. He starts flirting with the little girls. If they have a baby, I usually ask how old and give them a big smile. DS loves to look at babies, people usually don't mind and he knows not to touch so it gets a good parental convo going about cute babies and kids in general

blondekosmic15
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Babies are precious. They smilesmile minib/c I talk gently to them & smile @ them~

Pink Blondie Glitter Glitters

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)